“Great hotel with friendly service.”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #18 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Orillia, Canada
“Great hotel with friendly service.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stay at this hotel everytime I fly and have never had a bad experience. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are modern, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is fresh with a large variety compared to other hotels offering a free breakfast.
Ziva always makes me feel at home when staying at this wonderful hotel.
No matter how hard these people work at making thier guests comfortable, you will always read one or two negative reviews. This is a very comfortable and clean and relaxing hotel to start or finish your next vacation or business trip. I will definitly be returning soon.

Room Tip: Closest hotel to the airport is a big plus when waiting for the shuttle service on a cold nightime a...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us and for your review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the rooms to be comfortable and clean. Just a note, in the very near future, we will be updating our rooms again with a brand new bedding package that includes, new pillows and a new updated duvet blanket. We hope that this will continue to provide our guests with a nourishing sleep experience.

We hope that we will see you in the future and that you will be able to enjoy these new additions.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have had the pleasure of not only dealing with but also staying at this hotel on more than one occassion and can not say enough about the staff, rooms and restaurant. Check in is quick and painless. Tons of free parking and very accomodating. Whether you only need a overnighter or longer you should really consider this hotel. Shuttles to and from hotel are smooth as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our hotel and the staff we have. Our business would not be successful if it wasn't for our superb dedicated employees. I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay.

I am also happy to hear that you were able to use our shuttle service as well.

We hope that you will continue to use our hotel for your future travels through Toronto.
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I will choose this hotel every time I travel. While its nothing fancy, the service is incredible. Ziva goes above and beyond, every single time. I initially chose this hotel because of the reviews, and agree with every positive statement made! It makes travel effortless, comfortable and relaxing! Thank you again and again, Ziva!!

Stayed January 2013
I wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our hotel and Ziva, our extremely valuable sales manager.

I hope that we will continue to see you in the future for your travels through Toronto.
Barrie, ON
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Let me begin by saying, the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport is a very basic, airport hotel. The rooms are comfortable, clean and location is very close to Pearson.
The reason I have given the hotel 5*s....
- Ziva provides excellent customer service. When looking for hotels, we were very limited due to a popular choice in date. I emailed her, and was given immediate confirmation. Upon checking in (very late) we saw that she left a chocolate bar for us. This was a very nice touch, and made us smile.
-Waited less than 10 minutes for shuttle to and from the airport. Our shuttle drivers were both polite and cheerful.
-DIY waffles included in the breakfast were really good. The variety of fruits was also excellent for a free breakfast, especially considering how reasonably priced the room was.
-Would have paid the same or more to park at the airport for the week without the room.
BIG Thanks to Ziva for providing such standup service once again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CCbud
I wanted to thank-you for staying with us and for your kind words about our staff, especially Ziva.

We hope to see you again in the future.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had to suddenly stay at this hotel as the first big winter storm in December 2012 had our flights all messed up. It was good and clean, though the bathroom did not seem to have heating and being my first time in real cold I was struggling with this. The room was decent and basic.

We could not stay for breakfast as we had an early connection flight the next day. There is free parking (rare this close to the airport) and free wifi which is always nice.

There is a pub attached but it was closed as it was boxing day so we could not check it out. Terminal 3 is a fifteen minute walk if you can do it which is both cheaper and faster than getting a shuttle.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us over the holidays. I wanted to apologize for the heat in the washroom. I will have my maintenance staff look into to new ways to better heat the rooms, especially in the deep cold of winter. We currently have baseboard heaters, but they might not be the best solution.

I hope that we will be able to serve you in the future.
montreal
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night on new years eve. Very unprofessional front desk staff! - I called the desk three times to find the same issue no one answering. I go down only to find guest service agent busy using her cell phone and eating at the same time not to mention she had her legs up on the reception counter . The desk was full of make up and food. ... It looked so unprofessional. Maybe management should revaluate their dress code for this hotel ? Take a look at the desk staff uniform look so unprofessional. Guest Service Agent was very unprofessional and lack of communication with her guest. Nice budget hotel with very unprofessional staff

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank chris r
I wanted to thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I also wanted to take this opportunity to apologize on behalf of the management of the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport.

Guest Service standards are very important to the well-being of any business and the way you were treated by our team in completely unacceptable. I can guarantee that this is something that we are looking into to make sure that inefficiencies like this do not happen in the future.

I can guarantee you that this particular situation was a one-time occurrence and I hope it does not deter you from staying with us in the future, as I can assure you that our regular staff does not behave this way.

Again, thank-you for your review and I hope that you will stay with us again in the future so we can better serve your needs.
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but was so cheap to park a car 15 days. Good for a sleep park fly. Room clean but basic. Nothing really to complain about but nothing to rave about either. Consider if you need to park and fly, good rates, paid $130 for a night + 15 days parking.

• Stayed December 2012
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank-you for staying with us and using our "stay and fly" package. We hope to see you in the future.