“Ziva and her staff are the best!!!”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #20 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have had the pleasure of not only dealing with but also staying at this hotel on more than one occassion and can not say enough about the staff, rooms and restaurant. Check in is quick and painless. Tons of free parking and very accomodating. Whether you only need a overnighter or longer you should really consider this hotel. Shuttles to and from hotel are smooth as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

I wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our hotel and the staff we have. Our business would not be successful if it wasn't for our superb dedicated employees. I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable stay.

I am also happy to hear that you were able to use our shuttle service as well.

We hope that you will continue to use our hotel for your future travels through Toronto.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,335)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I will choose this hotel every time I travel. While its nothing fancy, the service is incredible. Ziva goes above and beyond, every single time. I initially chose this hotel because of the reviews, and agree with every positive statement made! It makes travel effortless, comfortable and relaxing! Thank you again and again, Ziva!!

Stayed: January 2013

I wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our hotel and Ziva, our extremely valuable sales manager.

I hope that we will continue to see you in the future for your travels through Toronto.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Let me begin by saying, the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport is a very basic, airport hotel. The rooms are comfortable, clean and location is very close to Pearson.
The reason I have given the hotel 5*s....
- Ziva provides excellent customer service. When looking for hotels, we were very limited due to a popular choice in date. I emailed her, and was given immediate confirmation. Upon checking in (very late) we saw that she left a chocolate bar for us. This was a very nice touch, and made us smile.
-Waited less than 10 minutes for shuttle to and from the airport. Our shuttle drivers were both polite and cheerful.
-DIY waffles included in the breakfast were really good. The variety of fruits was also excellent for a free breakfast, especially considering how reasonably priced the room was.
-Would have paid the same or more to park at the airport for the week without the room.
BIG Thanks to Ziva for providing such standup service once again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CCbud

I wanted to thank-you for staying with us and for your kind words about our staff, especially Ziva.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had to suddenly stay at this hotel as the first big winter storm in December 2012 had our flights all messed up. It was good and clean, though the bathroom did not seem to have heating and being my first time in real cold I was struggling with this. The room was decent and basic.

We could not stay for breakfast as we had an early connection flight the next day. There is free parking (rare this close to the airport) and free wifi which is always nice.

There is a pub attached but it was closed as it was boxing day so we could not check it out. Terminal 3 is a fifteen minute walk if you can do it which is both cheaper and faster than getting a shuttle.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank-you for staying with us over the holidays. I wanted to apologize for the heat in the washroom. I will have my maintenance staff look into to new ways to better heat the rooms, especially in the deep cold of winter. We currently have baseboard heaters, but they might not be the best solution.

I hope that we will be able to serve you in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night on new years eve. Very unprofessional front desk staff! - I called the desk three times to find the same issue no one answering. I go down only to find guest service agent busy using her cell phone and eating at the same time not to mention she had her legs up on the reception counter . The desk was full of make up and food. ... It looked so unprofessional. Maybe management should revaluate their dress code for this hotel ? Take a look at the desk staff uniform look so unprofessional. Guest Service Agent was very unprofessional and lack of communication with her guest. Nice budget hotel with very unprofessional staff

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank chris r

I wanted to thank-you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I also wanted to take this opportunity to apologize on behalf of the management of the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport.

Guest Service standards are very important to the well-being of any business and the way you were treated by our team in completely unacceptable. I can guarantee that this is something that we are looking into to make sure that inefficiencies like this do not happen in the future.

I can guarantee you that this particular situation was a one-time occurrence and I hope it does not deter you from staying with us in the future, as I can assure you that our regular staff does not behave this way.

Again, thank-you for your review and I hope that you will stay with us again in the future so we can better serve your needs.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but was so cheap to park a car 15 days. Good for a sleep park fly. Room clean but basic. Nothing really to complain about but nothing to rave about either. Consider if you need to park and fly, good rates, paid $130 for a night + 15 days parking.

• Stayed: December 2012
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank-you for staying with us and using our "stay and fly" package. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We spent 2 nights on 2 separate occasions at this hotel before and after our trip.

Shuttle from the Airport: When we arrived in toronto I called the hotel for the shuttle to pick us up. I received a very annoyed worker on the other end. It took about 30 minutes to get picked up which seemed ok, but since the hotel is only a few minutes away I was somewhat shocked at the time it took. On our RETURN to the hotel, I called the hotel for the shuttle and got a very polite and energetic staff member who was very helpful. The shuttle still took around 30 minutes and when it finally came it was a fight just to get a seat. The shuttle holds 7 people, its essentially a van. The driver was polite and helpful.

Arrival to the Hotel/Check-in: On arrival it was quick and painless. On the second stay 10 days later the front desk staff member was very happy just to be at work. She was very helpful.

Shuttle from the hotel to the airport: The worst experience I've ever been a part of. They don't have a sign up sheet to at least plan rides for their guests and we were told they're limited to 1 trip per hour to the Airport. The 2nd time was by far the worst as we were forced to get a cab as some really rude guests told us they needed to get to the airport for breakfast with friends, we had a flight in 1.5 hours so we finally took a cab that cost $25 (4 people in a van). The reason we stayed here was for the shuttle and its close proximity to the airport.

Rooms: They're fine. As another reviewer has put it they're just for stopovers. The first stay our wireless internet wouldn't work and we were informed it never works in that particular room. The second time around the internet work well as we were on the 1st floor.

Onsite restaurants: we have a meal and pizza in the pub. the pizza is amazing! Defiantly worth a try.

Overall review and opinion: It was not a negative stay, but the reason we booked this hotel was for use of a shuttle. Next time I'll spend the extra money for ease of mind and have access to a shuttle with more seats. The overall hotel itself is nice, and I'm sure others will find this a suitable hotel. This is the reason for a 3 rating.

Room Tip: request a room with working wireless internet, the staff knows which rooms have it and which don'...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank mexicanturbo

I wanted to thank-you for taking the time to review our hotel. I also wanted to thank-you for staying with us.

I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the shuttle service. We are located directly across the street from the airport, and normally pick-up from the airport is very fast. I am very sorry to hear this was not the case for you.

With regards to our shuttle to the airport, it does depart every hour, however it will take multiple trips to the airport until all guests are transported. I wanted to let you know that we would never leave a guest at the airport to wait for the next hour.

I do hope that you try our hotel again, and allow us the opportunity to better suit your needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!