“Good for a short stay”

Ranked #18 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Helsinki, Finland
“Good for a short stay”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The location near Toronto Pearson makes this hotel ideal for a short stay when arriving late or departing early. This hotel has a shuttle service to/ from the airport, but be ready to wait for a while. We waited for the shuttle nearly 40 minutes at the airport. From the hotel the shuttle departs every hour.

The hotel itself was bit dated but offered a good night sleep and a hot breakfast. Staff was really helpful and polite.

1 Thank Tomitsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We wanted to sleep over before 8am departure for a 2-week trip to Hawai'i, to avoid a 5am or earlier wakeup in Waterloo. Then after the trip, we wanted to sleep-in after arriving back at 6am on an overnight flight with jet-lag. Obviously we wanted parking included (one week per night booked).

I called the hotel one evening, and they wouldn't offer a good price, nor would they even do a simple arrangement of two "park-sleep-fly" one-week deals back to back.

Before giving up on this great location, I searched the web for reviews, saw mention of a wonderful Ziva in customer service, at zzecono@hotmail.com, and I'm so glad I contacted her. She had a totally different tone, and wanted to take care of all my needs, no matter what.

I ended up with a better price than the best web special; reservations and parking all taken care of for me; a free, fairly healthy bagged breakfast since we wouldn't have time for the free buffet; AND - for the arrival after the red-eye flight, she gave us a reserved room near the quieter back of the hotel and a free late checkout so we could get a few hours sleep after having been awake on the plane all night. We got the suite upgrade for free since it was available, and darker. When we checked out at the late-checkout time of noon, they said we could have slept even longer, they had instructions not to disturb us!

The only tricky part was that the main parking lot was very full when we arrived on a Saturday evening, but they have a secondary one immediately beside it - just park somewhere temporarily and the front desk will explain. Don't be worried, It's just an extension of the main one, but over a curb. It's closer to the front door than the main lot is for most hotels!

If you need to pay for parking during your flight, and either end of your trip is in the morning or night, it's so much better to sleep over near the airport. The extra cost here was minimal ($20-$30) compared to airport parking deals, and it includes breakfast - such a better way to fly. Ziva took such good care of us, and even left us little gifts - I felt like royalty. Shuttle ride is 3 minutes. We saw pilots sleeping over here.

*This 5 star ranking I'm giving is only if you go through Ziva :) She truly loves customer service and making customers happy. She even welcomed us to use her cell for any questions: 416 417 8105

1 Thank H20looer
Lakefield, Canada
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We chose this hotel for the great location and park and fly service. The shuttle left every hour on the hour and was a very quick and enjoyable trip. Our driver "Ceaser" was very friendly and always had a smile. He picked us up after the trip as well and helped us put our luggage into our vehicle. He will be our choice for diver on our next trip. The hotel also gave us a hot breakfast when we returned to pick up our vehicle. Overall a GREAT value for your money.....

Bowmanville, Canada
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I booked this hotel with several other new friends , we left our vehicles at the hotel and took off for a wonderful vacation and honeymoon. Our return flight was in the evening, we called the hotel for transport, it arrived shortly after and delivered us to the hotel within 5 minutes, great ,courteous driver. Check-in went smoothly and we were in our comfortable rooms within minutes, was pleasantly surprised how clean and immaculate the room was, we both slept very well. Breakfast, which is included free, was fantastic, this is the only small hotel I have ever been to that gives you a great choice of hot and cold food and drink for breakfast and its prepared right there. No waiting for anything, as soon as the food gets low its filled up again, no way are you going to leavie this hotel hungry. The staff are excellent, courteous and very friendly, anything you need will be taken care of. I highly recommend staying here anytime you have to fly in or out of Toronto.

Room Tip: Book a first floor room as ther is no elevator to the second floor.
London, Canada
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Parked our car with them for 3 weeks and stayed one night on return from Australia. The parking plus hotel package was a good value. Hotel looks a bit scruffy around the back but is fine inside.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
kingston, nb canada
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We had driven from NB to fly from Pearson Airport. We were taking my mother in law to the Yukon for her 90th birthday. She is living in a nursing home and uses a walker. I had requested a quiet, easily accessable room which we were given. The continental breakfast was excellent with sausage, scrambled eggs, bread and bagels to toast, hot and cold cereals, fruit, tea or coffee.

We had booked on line and shortly after the reservation was made I received a phone call from a person at the hotel thanking me. When I mentioned my mother in law, the woman gave me her personal email address and said if there was anything she could do, let her know.

I requested a later check out time and it was agreed to with no hesitation. When leaving, I asked to speak to this person and she came to greet us. After a long conversation she went back to the office and returned with a gift of chocolate cookies. She then offered to take my mother in law to the airport in her own car as it was going to be difficult to get her into the shuttle van.

One could not expect better service and accomodations. 15 days of parking was included in the rate.

And, the rate was exceptionally low. I will always choose this Comfort Inn when flying in or out of Pearson Airport.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank pianomanKingston_Nb
London, Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We took advantage of the park, sleep, fly as we were heading on a flight lol.

Anyways we stayed here 2 nights and were pleasantly surprised.

The rooms we stayed in were very clean and well taken care of. I ate one night in the restaurant attached ( Zazzle's ) and they had one of the best burgers I've ever had. There is also a 24 hour restaurant down the street which is very good.

In terms of shuttle, the way there was terrific and the way back was reasonable.

One downside was I booked the park, sleep, fly option which was about $100 and they charged me $180. They need to charge customers the right price. Anyways that is personal and has nothing to do with the hotel itself.

Very pleasant staff and they even gave me a treat as they know I was leaving.

Room Tip: Check your credit card reciepts when you get home. They may overcharge.