“Great place to stay!!”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #19 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We recently stayed before and after our trip to Costa Rica, with the stay and park plan. It was so close to the airport, and the service - from the desk clerk, shuttle driver, cleaning staff, and management - to be so friendly, knowledgable and helpful.
We'll definitely stay again!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JLMCochrane_On
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2011

Thank-you very much for your kind words about your recent stay at our hotel.

I have posted your review on our employee board and everyone was delighted.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Toronto Airport

Reviewed May 31, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to a flight out of Toronto Airport. It was totally adequate for what we needed a clean (albeit well worn) hotel room. The staff was very friendly and accommodating - and when we arrived in the lobby at 4:50am to jump on the shuttle to the airport, they were very responsive when we asked for at least coffee while we were waiting, they rushed and brewed some and much appreciated whereas we were going to miss the continental breakfast put out at 6:30am. This hotel is right across the street from the airport and only took under 10 minutes to get there - a very smooth transition. We took advantage of the "Park and Ride" leaving our car at the hotel during our trip... this worked out great.

I posted a picture of the well worn corner of our bathroom but honestly overall the room was clean and this "wear" was easily overlooked.

The "Pub" on the other hand.... the food was VERY average.... and the drinks very expensive.... I would not recommend, there are many restaurants in the area so go somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank bbshop
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We stayed here because of the location as we were flying out of Pearson early. I contacted Ziva via email from another review site and she called me within minutes to arrange booking. Wonderful person. Hotel is perfectly located minutes from the terminals but yet you cannot hear the airplanes or equipment at all. The price of our hotel room and parking for eight days cost less than it would for Park and Fly. Fantastic shuttle. Leaves on the hour but will pick you up whenever you call. Parking is a little tight on the property but they have an agreement with the building next door where I left my vehicle for eight days with no issues. I would not hesitate to stay here again. I usually leave Toronto disgruntled at the service I receive but this trip was and exception. Thanks Z.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Honkinprik
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2011

Thank-you very much for your kind review.

I have passed along your comments to our staff and they were all very delighted.

We do indeed have an extended lot next door, were we can park an additional 70 cars, so no guest is left without a spot.

We hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed May 26, 2011

Thanks so much for your attention to details we sometimes overlook!
Arrangements were perfect! Ms. Zahler and staff's enthusiasm is refreshing!!
when planning details and most welcoming following a long trip!
It was wonderful to have our fellow for airport pick-up already there when we
called on arrival.
We look forward to taking advantage of Comfort Inn Toronto Airport's
hospitality many times, soon!!

Room Tip: call directly
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debbiej99

Thank-you for your kind words about your recent stay at our hotel.

I have posted your comments for all our staff to see. We are so happy that you were happy with your stay.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2011

When you get a quote nail down the rate and who you are speaking with. No smoking property which is excellent. The entire place smells clean. Something wasn't quite right, I was not able to nail it. Staff interaction is too public. Didn't spot the free breakfast. Got lectured on airport shuttle.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo

Thank-you for your review of our hotel.

I do apologize if you felt put off by our staff and their interaction with guests. We have very friendly staff and many repeat customers. Many of our staff becomes friends with these repeat guests. I do apologize if their upfront personality caused you discomfort. This absolutely was not the intention.

For future reference our complimentary continental breakfast is served in our restaurant, which is located directly off our lobby.

Again, thank-you for your comments. I hope we can serve you again in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

The manager of this hotel, Ziva Zahler is outstanding. After using your website to book the hotel I got a personal e-mail from her thanking me, and she made sure we had a packed breakfast in our room because our flight left before the breakfast started. She was amazing and I will recommend the hotel to everyone I know.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grapefruits

Thank-you for your kind words about our hotel and the service you received from our staff. Special thanks with regards to your kind words about Ziva, our sales manager.

I was also happy to hear that you were able to partake in breakfast, although you were leaving before our traditional breakfast start time.

Thank-you for your recommendations and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

A large group of us stayed at Comfort Inn the night before our flight to Jamaica for our wedding (it was a VERY early morning flight),

Checking in was an absolute breeze, as well as parking our vehicles there for the week that we were away.

At the time, as the bride-to-be, I was always making sure everyone was taken care of, and once I checked in to the hotel I was able to go to sleep as I knew all of my guests who were checking in would be taken care of!

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to ZIVA . . . she pulled out all of the stops to make our very short stay with them great and what a PERFECT way to start our wedding week. . . . Thank you so much for everything Ziva - - - I hope your bosses appreciate all that you do to make their guests happy!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011

Thank-you for your kind words about our hotel. Congratulations as well our your recent nuptials. I hope that you are enjoying married life.

Special thanks with regards to your kind words about Ziva, our sales manager. I am glad that she was able to help you and your party with your stay. She is a very important part of our hotel.

We hope that next time you travel through Toronto, you make a stop here.