2,504 results
All reviews the club lounge runway view an early flight can't beat the location room service next morning convenient location starbucks coffee air canada between flights lobby bar connecting flight the link parking garage night's sleep wake up call stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this Sheraton property for one night because of a short layover in Toronto International Airport (YYZ).

The good thing, when compared with other airport hotels, is that it is an in-terminal hotel that you can (a) walk directly from Terminal 3 or (b) take the 24/7 free train from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 to arrive at the hotel without waiting any hotel airport shuttle.

The lobby and the exterior of the hotel look good and modern, but the classical traditional room I book and the floor where the room is located look outdated.

Other than that, there is no specific concern.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Here is the deal: nothing beats staying in an airport hotel when you have an overnight connection. Knowing that you walk out of the plane and in 15 min or less you will be resting in bed without worrying for shuttles, carrying bags, long checkin lanes, etc., is a feeling you can’t easily oversee.
This hotel is connected to Terminal 3 by a walkway. Be aware that if you are flying AC, you most likely have to take an inter-terminal train to get there but it only adds like 3 min to the trip.
The checkin at the hotel was quick. Nice to see three front desk staff at 1 am. Not a usual occurrence in most hotels.
The rooms are comfortable. I was surprised by the great isolation. My window view was said train going 5 min from my window but I could barely hear it.
I requested a late checkout and it was given no questions asked.
Only minor details like scratches in the paint and some stains in the carpet may be overlooked because of the location.
Will definitely consider for the next stopover in Toronto.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank RanyDanny
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Nice hotel in the airport. Very convenient and worth the price. You can either walk or take the tram from your terminal directly to the hotel. The only downside was my room was overlooking the tram tracks so had that noise out the window all night.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for one night as we had an early flight out of Pearson. You cannot beat the location - an easy transfer on the Link from Terminal 1 where we had dropped our rental car. The lobby is very nice. The front desk staff were excellent - welcoming and efficient. Our room (619) was very comfortable. The bathroom was a bit of a mish-mash - the vanity and sink had been updated but the tub had not. That could be improved. The room was spotless. The bed was very comfy although I would have liked a foam pillow. We ate downstairs in the Bar - the menu is a kind of Indian fusion. We both like Indian cuisine very much - but this was hit and miss. My husband’s lamb burger was delicious - the chicken shawarma quesadilla was not so much! I would not order it again. Service was great in the bar and there was lots of buzz because of the Raptors game! I would definitely stay here again given the convenience of no shuttle, such easy access and friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank StormsEnd
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Hotel Gateway Sheraton was a pleason hotel at the Pearson International Airport. The good bar for a group of people can enjoy the variaty of drink,a restaurant has a good taste of food, and got a huge area of parking. The room is very confortable.The raillink will bring you to the hotel from the arrival gate

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
SheratonGateway, General Manager at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the comforts and convenience of our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto Airport.

Douglas Brennan