Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$123
$123
$124
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$99
Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$153
$91
$125
$114
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$126
2,291 results
All reviewsthe club loungerunway viewan early morning flightcan't beat the locationnext morningroom servicestarbucks coffeeconvenient locationair canadabetween flightsparking garagelobby barconnecting flightthe linklong flightnight's sleepwake up call
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel and paid USD635 for two nights stay (bed only), which I think was a steep price to pay. The hotel was tired and looking its age. Whilst the staff were friendly I found their service standards lacking.
I reported that my room safe was not working and it never got fixed.
On arrival I was asked if I wanted to room service like ironing etc. I said no, not realising that that cancelled all my room service, so the room never got cleaned. For the price that is terrible. In return I got a CD5 rebate against my restaurant bill.
The swimming pool area looked particularly tired and uninviting.
On checking out I was told that my invoice / receipt would be emailed to me. To date that has not been received and when I called to follow up I was left having to leave a message.
Overal I felt ripped off and did not have a good experience.

Room Tip: Be careful when asked if you want room service or not
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
SheratonGateway, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Good afternoon Mr. Rogers,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us a review of your most recent stay. We strive to provide an unforgettable experience for all of our guests. Unfortunately, it seems in this case, we may have failed you. Please feel free in contacting me directly and I’ll be more than happy to discuss this with you. I can also get your most current email address to send you your statement. I look forward to hearing from you.

Freeda Themelis
905-405-2501

Reviewed July 11, 2018

In November this is the best place to be to leave your car & grab a flight to go South. The room was clean and quiet, plenty of hot water even in the early morning. the direct access to the airport is worth every penny!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stay here whenever we have an early departure or late arrival. So convenient to leave car here. Rooms are always clean and comfortable, well-appointed, with very comfortable beds. Front desk staff are cheerful at all hours of the day or night. Food at the bar is tasty, and staff are welcoming. So glad to have this hotel as our airport option. Makes for a great start or end to a trip.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

For an airport hotel this Sheraton is certainly on top of the list and I would definitely stay again. It provided great service in a crisis of us having nothing due to flight changes to giving us the basic essentials which we desperately needed. Sheraton made our stay enjoyable. Would definitely book there again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We had an overnight layover in Toronto during a recent trip and decided to stay at the Sheraton and we were very happy that we did. The hotel is a short "Link" trip from the airport which made for a seamless transition to rest and relax before heading home on the final leg of our journey. The hotel lobby was very busy when we arrived but our wait to check in was short and the check in process was very efficient. While we didn't have a whole lot of time to enjoy the room, it was very comfortable and provided us with a good sleep before continuing the journey the next day. We will do the same thing again in the future if we have an overnight layover in Toronto.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple