“Not up to the mark”

Quality Inn Airport West
Ranked #38 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I stayed here for while on a business trip. After checking in I found the sheets to be dirty, and the washroom has not been cleaned properly. There was an oily film on the floor.
Never again will I stay here.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. I apologize that we never acknowledged your review but I can assure you that it was read and action-ed upon.

Hope you continue to choose Quality Inn Airport West for your future hotel needs when in Mississauga.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Airport West

Reviewed April 28, 2010

While the Quality brand is not known for consistent high value, this hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed in, in terms of total value for the price I paid. While there were some glitches (e.g. mini fridge not working, door lock stiff), the staff moved me to the next level of room without skipping a beat and fixed the lock promptly.

Circumstances required me to check out late on my fourth and final day. No problem at all. Comfortable bed, clean room and bathroom, clean and bright lobby, great little restaurant attached with reasonable prices and excellent food.

Every staff member on every shift was friendly and accommodating. Rates at 30% to 50% less than Holiday Inn and Hilton Garden hotels nearby which are no more elegant or comfortable than this Quality Inn. I can't imagine staying anywhere else for trips to this northern end of Mississauga.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed April 19, 2010

Stayed here while they were doing renovations a couple days ago. The room was nice, but small, selected rooms had fridges and microwaves, not mine. Wasn't able to use the fitness room as it was under renovations. Restaurant was barely opened on the weekends. But it was actually a very pleasant stay. The lobby is nicely decorated, nice smell, nice flowers, fantastic staff. I didn't like the view from my first room (I have picky taste) the receptionests were very helpful and Melany who I believe is the front desk manager offered to show me around and show me some other rooms! After seeing a couple rooms finally found one that made us happy. Checkout was fast and once again the front desk lady was very nice. Enjoyed my stay, but had to pay fot local calls!

Reviewed March 6, 2010

We did the stay and fly package before our trip to Cuba, it cost $135 total for our stay in a 1 room with 2 queen beds. Only about a 5min drive to the airport, they had a little breakfas tin a bag for us in the morning, as we left at 4am for the airport. Was worth the $ as park and lfy would have been about $100 and for an extra $30 we got a hotel stay and left our car there for the week. The room was clean, staff was friendly. Would for sure use them again when we travel from Toronto.
Only complaint would be the beds were not very comfortable, seems they might be a bit old and stiff.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 20, 2009

My husband and I stayed one night on the way to Toronto. We got a great deal on hotels.com and were pleasantly surprised at how very clean the room was. It felt brand new. The hotel had a very pleasant foyer and entrance and the staff was helpful to answer our stupid American questions like how many kilometers faster than the speed limit can you go on the interstate and not get a ticket--nine. The pillows were very comfortable and the floor was clean. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 28, 2009

Stayed here for three nights. Rooms are clean. Its really worth it for the price i paid.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed May 21, 2009

I stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights after booking on-line. The hotel was very clean and the rooms well-kept. The hotel was quiet as well. It is located close to the highway and has a couple of restaurants just next door, which I found handy. The only negative was that upon arrival relatively late in the evening (11:00 p.m.), I had to wait about 10 minutes for the clerk to arrive at the check-in counter. For a relatively low price (for hotels in the Toronto area), I found this to be good quality for the money.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo