“Worth it”

Ranked #40 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Toronto, Canada
“Worth it”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed one night I had a Christmas party, the prices were really reasonable, much better than the other hotels that were in the area. I saw the rooms first and chose the King suite, definitely worth the little extra. Bed was big and comfy and the room was spacious and clean. I wish they had a restaurant had room service later on in the evening. The front desk staff was friendly and answered all my questions. Very convenient location

Room Tip: King suite
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear ElaineE,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn Airport West. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your satisfaction. Please do not forget to "like" us on Facebook. I will be sure to pass your comments along to our team.

Best regards,

Vanessa Sirizzotti

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Thamesville
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I stay in the area twice a week and have been in all competitive locations through Brampton and Mississauga. This is the best combination of location CLEAN and value in this area of Mississauga. Parking is a little tight but there are spots around back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Casey58,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn Airport West. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and that everything was to your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your satisfactions to our team. Please don't forget to "like" s on Facebook. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in the area.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times (10+). I always enjoyed my stay there as their prices are fair and the location is great. Recently however I find their quality has dropped. My last visit, the room was freezing cold and remained that way even when I had the heating on full blast the entire night. The toilet didn't flush properly. There was loud generator noises at night when I was trying to sleep. There were loud plumbing noises in the early morning when the room beside me used their water tap. The staff is usually friendly and nice. I find there is a vast difference between their rooms on level 1 vs. level 2. The rooms on level 1 are better and quieter, whereas the rooms on level 2 have noise disruption.

Room Tip: Rooms on the main level 1 are quieter vs. level 2.
Dear GS_travel17,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. Due to the cold weather we did have a few pipes burst causing some disruptions, I apologize. I will make sure that your comments in regards to the toilet not flushing and the heating not functioning in your room gets passed on to our maintenance department. If you could kindly email me at fom@qualityinnairportwest to let me know in which room you stayed to ensure that this does not happen to another guest. It is very beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valued feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our services.

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed in room 241 and checked in last Friday around 4:00pm. Water was not available from 2:00pm already. I used the toilet and cannot flush it nor could I wash my hand. I have a pre-banquet gathering at 5:00pm and cannot take a shower. What a pain!

Hotel staff asked me to wait until 4:45pm, or she would refund me 50%. Before 5:00pm, water was back, but I have to leave and she never refunded me.

A promise is NOT a promise. If know earlier, I would stay in another hotel even I have to pay more.

Room Tip: No elevator, but upstairs seems more quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear goldfish1105,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn Airport West. Unfortunately, due to the extreme cold weather had experienced we had several pipes burst. We had no other choice to shut off the water to the entire hotel for a few hours. As we as well were not given any warning in regards to these disruptions we would have informed our guest's due to arrive had we have known prior. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. I am sincerely sorry that you are not happy with the Quality Inn Airport West and I still hope to welcome you in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The hotel is within a half hour from downtown Toronto and is by major roads so it's easy/direct getting everywhere. It was very clean and the service was pleasant. There is a restaurant inside the first floor and they had cookies and coffee in the lobby. There is also a rec room with a sauna. On the downside, there was no breakfast included. We would stay here again.

1 Thank K R
Dear K.R.,

Thank you for taking the time to review you stay with us on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that everything was to your expectations. This tells us that we are doing something right and I will definitely pass the message along to our team. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you are in Mississauga.

P.S. Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook.

Barrie, Canada
Reviewed January 1, 2014

The good: 1. Located near major roads, 2. Competitive rates, 3. Claim to be smoke free inn, 4. Friendly staff, 5. Promote use of TripAdvisor for inn reviews. The bad: 1. Not enough on site parking spaces... parking lot & access roads were overflowing....had to park in competitors lot, 2. Claim to have a "Quiet" period between 10pm & 6am which is not enforced... people partying in the hallway till 4:30am....staff sympathetic but seemed scared to act on noise complaints. 4. Empty vodka bottles, marijuana joints and fast food strewn inside and outside the inn, 5. Patrons ignored smoking ban, 6. Though there were no messages, the telephone message light was flashing 24/7, 7. Did not use room coffee machine as there was crud in the water vessel, 8. Could do better job in clearing snow, ice and broken tree branches. 9. No on sight breakfast was available. Conclusion: I hate to give bad reviews but last nights stay seem like scene from an awful reality show. Hope the inn owners can find ways to make improvements...maybe getting security guards on site for weekends & holidays would help.

Room Tip: Unless you want to party, avoid on weekends & holidays as it seems to attack the party crowd.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Steve S
Dear Steve S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn Airport West. I am sorry that you were disappointed and I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. My Manager on Duty throughout the evening did walk the halls trying their very best to keep the noise levels down, unfortunately some guest's were still disturbed. We are a smoke free facility, and smoking in our guest's rooms are unacceptable. Once a guest is caught smoking in our rooms they are charged a fine and added to our "do not rent list". Smoking in our non smoking rooms does not go unnoticed. I have passed your other concerns on to our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that this does not happen again to any of our guest's.
We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you your remarks were used constructively.

Vanessa Sirizzott
Aurora, Canada
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Overall, it was a comfortable stay. Staff and customer service was great! But there were just a few little things that could have been better. It was really hard to control the temperature of the room - it would easily get either too hot or too cold. Amenities were bare compared to other hotels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Calvin L
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Calvin L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. The issues you have brought to the table in regards to the heating have been addressed with our maintenance department and is in the process of being repaired. It is very beneficial to heard from our guests and receive their valued feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn Airport West