Quality Inn Airport West
$100
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
$112
$96
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
$199
$194
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewstim hortonsfront desk staffchoice hotelsfirst floorshort driveenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfree parkingovernight staymini fridgefree breakfastairportcanadiansaunarateshighwaygta
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had my flight cancelled out of Toronto Monday nite and was fortunate to be put up at this great hotel. After enduring a long night at the airport waiting to see if my flight was going to leave or not I finally was told I would not be flying out for several days and I was being put up at this hotel.
I must say that the customer service and relaxed atmosphere certainly help the stressful evening spent at the airport. I would recommend this place , aside from great customer care - rates were reasonable and rooms were nice and clean along with in house restaurant.
Also had a reasonable shuttle service to get back to the airport. Thumbs Up !!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hello CoolCanadian122003,

Thanks for posting your review on TripAdviser, While the circumstances that brought you to our hotel was unfortunate, we're happy that you experience Quality Inn Airport West’s hospitality. Thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Quality Inn is easily found and very close to Hwy 401. There is a Viet - Thai & Bar Restaurant on site and fast food minutes away. Upon entering the Inn you are greeted and asked what type of accommodations you are interested in. The interior entrance and lobby is extremely clean.

They have many different suites available and we have tried most of them. The suite with the fireplace and whirlpool is an experience for you yet to discover. You will enjoy your stay and the rates are the best in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Hello William L,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

It started with waiting for the free shuttle. I waited for shuttle with for the Quality Inn, not knowing it was for 1 of 5 hotels. The name was the least visible on the bus and after waiting 45 min we took a cab. The check in seemed to take too long. The price and cleanliness are this hotel's saving graces.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Hello ASC1291,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the shuttle and check in service. Quality Inn Airport West appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems, clear up confusions and improve on the services we offer to all guests. Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good value at this hotel. Rooms are clean. Staff is efficient, helpful and friendly. Location is good. Restaurants within walking distance. Noise level is no problem even though it is on a busy street.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Beach30Canada
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Thank you for the comments on your recent stay, We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms.
The service and comfort of our guests is a top priority at Quality Inn Airport West.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stay here all the time, very friendly staff, they accomadate me at their best... But there is 1 Chinese lady ( I had forgot her name ) anyways she is very rude, I asked for tooth brush and she rolled her eyes as she went to get it... Than the next time I came she was working and had told me there's no rooms so I had my friend call to book it and surprisingly there was rooms ? It isn't only me I see he being rude to alot of guests... I don't know what her deal is but I'm surprised she has a job still... Other than that very good, great cleaning ladies !! BUT just like alot of hotels there is BEDBUGS be careful keep bags closed !! Shake out your belongings and you should be ok

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Mandy1991
QIAWManagement, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and I can assure you our housekeeping staff take pride in the work they do; moreover, we conduct deep cleaning inspections for our rooms on a daily schedule . The service and comfort of our guests is a top priority. I have noted your comments and will address this issue in our weekly meeting.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests. Again, thank you for your comments.