Quality Inn Airport West
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
$96
Hotels.com
$99
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
$212
$194
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewstim hortonsfront desk staffchoice hotelsfirst floorshort driveenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfree parkingovernight staymini fridgefree breakfastairportcanadiansaunarateshighwaygta
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have not much to say : Everything from check-in to check-out was great, from staff to accomodations.

Some minors cons that I've found (which in no means are uge problems) :
-No wall control for AC/Heating
-The threadmill in the Exercice room is a bit hard on the knees
-You should really review the French translation in your Guest Directory : it's not updated and contains contradictory information

Otherwise, loved the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear Skittles,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service. I am sorry you were not completely satisfied on this occasion, and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced.

, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future. Thank you for your business

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been here at the Quality Inn Airport West, Mississauga since the Dec 26th.
Not only is the Hotel a great place to stay at, the restaurant located inside the hotel Junos Restaurant has great authentic Vietnamese food.
Having had enjoyed breakfast there since the begining of my stay I must say they have the best homestyle potatoes ever. Deliciously browned on the outside and cooked to perfection inside.

Their Cook is amazing and the waitstaff (Vicky) is a great.
Vicky recomended I try the Beef Spring rolls with a sweet and sour souce on the side for an apetizer followed by beef Pho Soup as my main course.
I must say this was my first time having Vietnamese food, after this great experience I will definately have it again.

Thank you Junos for taking great care of me during my stay.

I look forward to having my dinner tonight, my last night here in the Toronto area.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 152, I had a great view of the front of the hotel. Was able to see all the beautiful snow that came down while my stay.
3  Thank Emiliohur
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Emiliohur,

The team at Quality Inn Airport West is pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing because it gives us the opportunity to continue to improve.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

A very well run Hotel and a great value for your money. The JUNO restaurant is very convenient with great service and excellent meals ( mostly Thai & Vietnamese and many Breakfast choices) . Prices are also very reasonable.
I have stayed here many times over 2 years on Business Trips and find it a great place to stay.
Internet ( WiFi) works well.

Bruno

Room Tip: Upper rooms are quieter. Stay closer to stairs or exits if you have lots of luggage as there is no elevator.
3  Thank brunolothar

Dear Bruno
I just waned to take the time to say thank you for your feedback about our hotel and our team. We certainly strive for perfection and it is not often that people take the time to tell us when we are doing things right. I will share you positive feedback with our team and brigten their day.

We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business..

Regards

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have stayed many times and the staff are always helpfull.
i always return to the Quality Inn West when i stay in Mississauga.
The business rooms are comfortable and beds are great.
You do need a car as only a few restaurants walking distance

1  Thank Gilles D

Dear Gilles,

We hope to see you again soon and thank you for your business..

Regards

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I've stayed at this property three times over the last three years. Helpful and knowledgeable staff and very close to my customers in the area. Refrigerators/ Microwave Ovens not in all rooms. In house restaurant is very good for breakfast with good pricing. Have yet to try it out for dinner; probably in the future. Looks to be one of the few hotels in the area with actual parking for truckers located in the shopping center behind the property. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for room with fridge/microwave if needed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Joby1956
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Joe,