“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #40 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
pembroke
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

As a hotel manager myself, I am probably a little more critical than most travellers. I stayed at this hotel to attend a meeting that was hosted there. My room was spotless and very well decored. I had made a special request that was met to my delight. I enjoyed a wonderful dinner in the restaurant. The meeting room was perfect in size for our group. I was able to meet the manager and found her to be extremely dedicated to the satisfaction of her guests. I would most certainly stay there in future when in TO for pleasure. An excellent hotel, a great team, a great product and all at a reasonable price.

8 Thank Carolyn A
, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear heretoserve,

As a fellow colleague, we do sometimes get wrapped up in our daily piles, however it is always exciting for me when I get to be at the desk interacting with our guests because they are the reason we exist.

Thank you dearly for taking the time to personally leave positive comments for our team, I will certainly share your feedback so the staff know that they are doing things right and that they continue to strive for success.

Warm Regards

Melissa Guyadeen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Oshawa on
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I must Say Housekeepers are doing fabulous job. not even a single hair i have found in bath tub carpet was clean room was fresh and well set i saw the housekeeping Manager i think her name is Seema Saju oh ! perfect Lady good looking professional knows how to do the things..

Yes i will come back here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Toni R
Melissa G, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with our team, it is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right. I will share your excellent feedback with my team so that they can feel proud of their hard work. Seema is definitely an asset to our hotel and we are proud to have her as part of our team.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future. Next time you come in ask for her or you may even find her personally cleaning your room if you are lucky.

Dundas
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I had my stay in 2 weeks ago in Quality Inn Air port west. wow the Service. nice Greeting at desk
Hotel was smelling nice and fresh hallways were clear it is hard to see in the big brand hotels even.
its s small hotel but, i must say housekeeping was great!!! Room attendants looks happy management must be doing very good to keep staff that much happy i wanna to meet Housekeeping Manager but got little late for my Flight.
Well Done i will come back Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Tim Horton is just 2 step away so why waste your money in Juno Thai Resto?
6 Thank Panaya J

We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right. I will pass your comment along to our entire team, it is positive feedback like this that gives the staff the momentum to continually improve service. I am sure you will make their day!

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future. See you soon.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed April 30, 2012

The food and service in the restaurant are excellent, both for dinner and for breakfast. Cindy is attentive and has a great sense of humour. The restaurant is definitely the biggest pull for this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
6 Thank Paul D

I am pleased that you enjoyed our onsite restaurant but disappointed that you did not rate our hotel side of things. When you have a moment, please contact me to let me know if we have room for improvement. I can be reached at 905-890-6776 or gm@qualityinnairportwest.com

Brampton
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The people are very nice and accomodating when you walk in. i recommend this hotel for any business or leisure traveller. the rooms are very clean and spacious and smell good! my stay was very comfortable here and my expectations were met and more. come to this hotel if you are in the mississauga area. it is in a good location and transportation is easy.

Rebecca Gillis-

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank Rebecca G
Melissa G, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Rebecca G

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

Warm Regards

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2012

JUNOS RESTAURANT: Rare to find a restaurant that would make you feel to go back there again everytime you get hungry. The service in this restaurant was great. The food was served prettty fast, in a pretty big size plate & pretty generous serving at a pretty good price. I enjoyed my classic Breakfast: Ham and eggs with my light toast and unlimited refill on my coffee. I would strongly recommend this restaurant. I can't wait to go back there again. DR JON

6 Thank jonjonMD

I am happy that you enjoyed our onsite restaurant, it is definitely a hit with our guests. I would also like to hear how you rate our hotel so we can know if we are doing things right by you, please drop me a line at gm@qualityinnairportwest.com and let me know how you find our hotel services such as sleep quality, cleanliness and service.

Owen Sound
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We had a great time here - clean efficient and very resonable. Best part was Juno's Restaurant onsite - delicious food - family run Restaurant. Even brought birthday cake and sang to me! We would stay here again!!

Room Tip: A/C very quiet - or - we could actually open a small window fo rfresh air!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank retired829
I sincerely appreciate your comments to our team, it is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hot;l because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continually evolve our service standards.

P.S. I didn't get a piece of your birthday cake :)