Quality Inn Airport West
$124
$101
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$126
$212
$195
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$113
$98
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
Agoda.com
$121
$109
Travelocity
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewstim hortonsfront desk staffchoice hotelsfirst floorshort driveenjoyed my stayconvenient locationfree parkingovernight staymini fridgefree breakfastairportcanadiansaunarateshighwaygta
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I travel to Toronto 8 times per year and always stay at this Hotel. It is very good value for money and the rooms are always very clean and the staff are always friendly and very helpful.

The food last year wasnt that great but recently a very lovley lady called Cindy has taken over the catering side and I must say "WOW" what a breath of fresh air! the menu has been totally revamped and everything on there is fresh and cooked to order.

I always look forward to staying here and now that Cindy and her family are the kitchen I look forward to it even more! The food is awesome, after a long flight its great to turn up to a hotel where everyone remembers your name and you know that your going to get a good meal.

I can reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean, friendly quiet location with great food!

Looking forward to my next visit in April

Mark Watson

5  Thank Mark W
Melissa G, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Dear Mr. Watson,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

In the past year our focus has been on re-training and improving our services in all aspects. I am pleased that this is being felt by our guests which is most important because without guests like you we will not be successful. We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right. Not very often do people take the time to give us positive feedback, so I will certainly share this with the team and let them know they are on the right track. I sincerely appreciate your referral and look forward to your next visit.
I will pass your positive feedback to Cindy at Junos Restaurant.

Thank you for spending your hard earned money at Quality Inn Airport West, we truly appreciate your support and helping us to be successful. April is almost here, don't forget to call us for your booking. Please don't forget to let me know what you think of our new bathrooms.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Just checked into the hotel on business. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Every time I get into a hotel room I do a thorough inspection. This is the first place that had absolutely nothing wrong with it. Not a single hair in the tub, not a single peice of debris on the carpet. Kudos to the housekeeping staff. Place smells great (it's noticeable) and there are obviously lots of quickie food places around. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
7  Thank jeffrq

Dear Mr. Jeff

In the past year our focus has been on re-training and improving our services in all aspects. I am pleased that this is being felt by our guests which is most important because without guests like you we will not be successful. I am pleased that I passed your "white glove test". Not very often do people take the time to give us positive feedback, so I will certainly share this with the team and let them know they are on the right track. I will pass your positive feedback to the head of housekeeping.

Thank you for spending your hard earned money at Quality Inn Airport West, we truly appreciate your support and helping us to be successful. Don't forget to call us for your next booking, come in and experience our new bathrooms, don't forget to send us your review. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Best hotel beds that I have ever slept in, quiet, clean and modern rooms, friendly staff, good food.

7  Thank Gottee39

Not very often do people take the time to give us positive feedback, so I will certainly share this with the team and let them know they are doing somethingright. I am glad you liked our new pillow top mattresses. We are currently renovation bathrooms, so on your next visit, let me know what you think.

Thank you for spending your hard earned money at Quality Inn Airport West, we truly appreciate your support and helping us to be successful. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Had dinner at the restaurant in Quality inn, a very friendly atmosphere and the food at their best.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank saviodcruise

I will pass your positive feedback to Cindy at JUNOS Restaurant.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My employer rented me a room here while I was in town on business. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The loby was very nicely decorated and the Viet/ Thai restaurant called Junos was very good The staff was very friendly and very curtious.

Room Tip: If you need a fridge make sure you ask for it not all rooms have one.
8  Thank Chad R
Melissa G, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Kpinch,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.

Warm Regards