“Good value.”

Quality Inn Airport West
Ranked #38 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Good shuttle service offsets great distance from airport.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank YoungBoomer
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. I apologize that we never acknowledged your review but I can assure you that it was read and action-ed upon.

Hope you continue to choose Quality Inn Airport West for your future hotel needs when in Mississauga.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Airport West

Reviewed December 27, 2011

My employer rented me a room here for an overnight business trip. Staff was pleasant at check in, and the main foyer was nicely decorated for the holiday season.

Upon entering my room, there were an assortment of snacks on my pillow and a lovely handwritten card thanking me for my business. I needed another wifi code for a second device in my room, and it was no problem.

The onsite restaurant was excellent, with choices in both Canadian and Thai/Vietnamese fare. The wine wasn't the greatest, but the Pho and spring rolls were delicious.

The room was very clean, and in good repair.

My only real complaint would be that the complimentary lobby coffee service is not available first thing in the morning, but instead in the afternoon and over the night. It's not that big of a deal though, as there is a coffee maker with complimentary coffee in your room, and the hotel shares a parking lot with Tim Horton's.

I hope when travelling to Mississauga again, my employer puts me up in this hotel, as I had no real complaints, and having a nice restaurant onsite that was reasonably priced was a total bonus.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank Goatzillah
Melissa G, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Goatzillah,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

I am delighted that your employer rented you a room at our hotel rather than a competitor. We are most happy that you enjoyed your stay and that everything was to your satisfaction, this tells us that we are certainly doing something right.

I also wanted to point out that we do listen to our guest comments and our lobby coffee is now available 24hrs. We hope to see you soon so that we can show you how our service has improved.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I have been coming to this location for several years and this morning I met Cindy for the first time. Breakfast was the usual fair but supper was a new and wonderful surprise. Cindy suggested the soup which was made from her personal recipe as well as her salad dressing. Both were VERY good and I recommend everyone try them, you won't be disappointed.
Thank you for a wonderful meal which was also very reasonably priced.
Jim R.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
9  Thank jr6666

Dear Jr6666,,

We are most happy that you particularly enjoyed our Viet-Thai Restaurant and we will pass the comments along.

Again, thank you for your comments. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs again in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Dated hotel w decent sized rooms. Breakfast not included. Limited fitness center-cardio machines only. Location is close to 401 and there are a number of decent restaurants with in 5 minutes by car from the hotel. Overall it works if you have business in the area but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Shaunr52

Dear Shaunr52,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and the service and comfort of our guests is a top priority. I am sad that you feel we are a standard Choice Property because we pride on our service. However, we sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests.

I wanted to let you know that we have recently underwent renovations to all of our guestrooms and have completed guest bathrooms, new carpets in our King and Queen Rooms as well as extended our lobby coffee service to 24hrs.

We hope to see you soon so that you can let us know how we have improved.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I arrived at the hotel yesterday and waited in line to check in. Aleem was alone behind the counter, and I overheard that he should have been done work "a long time ago". I understand that he was busy, so I waited patiently for my turn. During the 10 minute wait, I saw Aleem handle several tasks simultaneously, answering the phone, booking reservations and checking in customers at the same time. He called a customer's misplaced cell phone so she could find it. He addressed a hot water issue for a customer saying he will be right up. He directed spoke decent French to direct a group of French speaking guests to the elevator. Many people would get flustered in such a hectic situation, with a dozen people trying to get their attention, but Aleem handled this with friendly confidence and enthusiasm. You will rarely find people like this. I expect a bright future for Mr. Maharaj, no matter what career choice he makes.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank Dan D

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Hotel clean & neat and staff very friendly and ready to help. Drove in from 100 miles away & stayed nite before flight and left car at hotel while in Europe. Very convenient. I'll do it again and choose this hotel and parking arrangment.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kevin E

Reviewed June 26, 2011

i stayed in this hotel on tuesdayy 14th with my partner. I had a very bad day and i started talking to person on the front desk his name was sorab. I was asking him regarding the Place in downtown and he print me a map of the place and he was so polite too. Room was very neat and clean Housekeeper were really friendly too.

The staff were very helpful with us, they called us a cab and processed everything very quickly. Thank You guys great customer service at front desk. I will definitely recommend this hotel to stay in Mississauga location.
well done