“Standard choice hotel property”

Quality Inn Airport West
Ranked #40 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Dated hotel w decent sized rooms. Breakfast not included. Limited fitness center-cardio machines only. Location is close to 401 and there are a number of decent restaurants with in 5 minutes by car from the hotel. Overall it works if you have business in the area but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Shaunr52
Melissa G, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Shaunr52,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel because we value your patronage and certainly want to know how we can continue to improve our service.

We strive for perfection in our hotel rooms and the service and comfort of our guests is a top priority. I am sad that you feel we are a standard Choice Property because we pride on our service. However, we sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests.

I wanted to let you know that we have recently underwent renovations to all of our guestrooms and have completed guest bathrooms, new carpets in our King and Queen Rooms as well as extended our lobby coffee service to 24hrs.

We hope to see you soon so that you can let us know how we have improved.

Warm Regards

Melissa Guyadeen

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I arrived at the hotel yesterday and waited in line to check in. Aleem was alone behind the counter, and I overheard that he should have been done work "a long time ago". I understand that he was busy, so I waited patiently for my turn. During the 10 minute wait, I saw Aleem handle several tasks simultaneously, answering the phone, booking reservations and checking in customers at the same time. He called a customer's misplaced cell phone so she could find it. He addressed a hot water issue for a customer saying he will be right up. He directed spoke decent French to direct a group of French speaking guests to the elevator. Many people would get flustered in such a hectic situation, with a dozen people trying to get their attention, but Aleem handled this with friendly confidence and enthusiasm. You will rarely find people like this. I expect a bright future for Mr. Maharaj, no matter what career choice he makes.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
7  Thank Dan D
QIAWManagement, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. I apologize that we never acknowledged your review but I can assure you that it was read and action-ed upon.

Hope you continue to choose Quality Inn Airport West for your future hotel needs when in Mississauga.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Hotel clean & neat and staff very friendly and ready to help. Drove in from 100 miles away & stayed nite before flight and left car at hotel while in Europe. Very convenient. I'll do it again and choose this hotel and parking arrangment.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kevin E

Reviewed June 26, 2011

i stayed in this hotel on tuesdayy 14th with my partner. I had a very bad day and i started talking to person on the front desk his name was sorab. I was asking him regarding the Place in downtown and he print me a map of the place and he was so polite too. Room was very neat and clean Housekeeper were really friendly too.

The staff were very helpful with us, they called us a cab and processed everything very quickly. Thank You guys great customer service at front desk. I will definitely recommend this hotel to stay in Mississauga location.
well done

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank stevedavies205

Reviewed June 2, 2011

First, they do not have elevators, and nobody to help you with the luggage.
So I had to bring my luggage myself to the second floor. I had a big one, which stays over the week-end at the client site and the other one that flies with me each week.
Second, I ordered veal parmigiana in the room the first night. The food was delivered uncovered. The veal was good, but I could not really appreciate, thinking of the way it was brought in. The pasta (spaghetti) was over cooked and the sauce tasted like tomato soup (I left it there).
Third, got in last night and there was an empty plate in the corridor beside one of the door (normal). BUT, it was still there this morning. This is not something you like to see first thing in the morning...
Fourth, went to visit one of my colleague and there was a big cigarette whole in the bedspread.
Fifth, one of the cup left for the coffee machine has stains on the outside. As if they had Sixth, my neighbour took a shower at 4h30 AM and I really though they were in my own bathroom. It was really noisy.
Seventh, I tried to go to the internet and it was not working. Phone the front desk and they just said they knew, without any other comment. Internet was still out in the morning.
Eighth, there was strange green liquid behind the toilet seat.

Room Tip: Forget it, unless you are there only for a night
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Geeeeee

Reviewed May 27, 2011

I stayed here to attend the Memorial Cup junior hockey tournament. The room was a little darker than I expected, so I had to have all the lights on when in the room, and it was also a little run down. A coat of paint and re-gluing the wallpaper on the bottom edges would have helped. Other than that, the bed was comfortable, maid service was very good and the priced was right. It is a good place to stay if you are on a budget.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed April 12, 2011

We chose this particular Toronto Airport hotel on advice from a Trip Advisor member and were glad we did.
Even though we arrived a little before check-in, our room was ready quickly and front desk service was top notch. The extended parking lot is right behind the hotel and getting in/out was quick and easy.
The manager was very informative re hotel amenities and airport transfer....the hotel doesn't offer a shuttle bus, but instead clean, friendly cab service to and from the airport. The cab was waiting for us at 3:30 a.m. and upon arrival home, all we had to do was call the number provided and a cab was at Pearson Arrivals to pick us up within 5 minutes. A much better experience than any shuttle bus I've ever taken.
The hotel itself is nothing fancy, and the rooms are dated, but room service was quick and delicious and staff very helpful.
If you're looking for a reliable and comfortable place to stay before a flight, the Quality Inn Airport West was a great choice for us.

Room Tip: Hotel is close to restaurants and shopping.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple