We chose the Novotel as it was only a few km from where we were heading for a relatives birthday party. It's in a great location. Very close to Square One and the 401 and 403. We booked a Queen room at a great rate for a Saturday night ($127).
Check in was quick and their staff is very friendly at the front desk.
Our floor (9th) was very quiet and I don't think we heard a thing all night. The Queen bed was very comfortable, but I was surprised they only had two pillows on the bed (we like four pillows at night) but it wasn't a big deal.
Parking is $13 for the night which to me, seems quite reasonable for that area.
We had the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning and it was delicious.
I would definitely stay at the Novotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Toronto Mississauga is a 3 star hotel 25 min from the centre of Toronto and 18 km from Pearson International Airport. For guests on a business trip we offer free wireless internet throughout the hotel and 7 conference rooms. For a fun and relaxing break with your family, Square One, the largest shopping mall in Canada, the Living Arts Centre and Playdium are all nearby while Niagara Falls is an hour away. The hotel features a restaurant, onsite parking and a heated indoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Accor Toronto Mississauga Center
- Novotel Mississauga
- Mississauga Novotel
- Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center Ontario