“Nice hotel”

Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We chose the Novotel as it was only a few km from where we were heading for a relatives birthday party. It's in a great location. Very close to Square One and the 401 and 403. We booked a Queen room at a great rate for a Saturday night ($127).

Check in was quick and their staff is very friendly at the front desk.

Our floor (9th) was very quiet and I don't think we heard a thing all night. The Queen bed was very comfortable, but I was surprised they only had two pillows on the bed (we like four pillows at night) but it wasn't a big deal.

Parking is $13 for the night which to me, seems quite reasonable for that area.

We had the breakfast buffet on Sunday morning and it was delicious.

I would definitely stay at the Novotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DittoExeter
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience on your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to see that our services met with your expectations. Your comments are very important to us as they are a great source of motivation and recognition to the teams. Thank you very much.
We hope to havwe the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed here for a convention in Toronto. Very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Easy handicap parking. MAJOR problem. Breakfast buffet requires you to climb two steps. NO handicap access to food. This is a terrible error on the part of the architects and should be corrected. Otherwise the hotel is excellent, easily accessible.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on your recent stay at the hotel. I appreciate the time you took to do so and will ensure it is shared with the teams.
Your comments are very important to us and you may rest assure that we will do the necessary follow up to address the breakfast situation.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed July 9, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding we attended. After reading some of the reviews I was not sure but we needed something close to the venue. I was pleasantly surprised. We arrived and the front desk automatically upgraded us to a King size bed room. The room was nice. The bed was good. And the room was clean.
It was a pleasant surprise to get the upgraded room automatically without having to ask for it.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

We value your comments and they will be passed to our teams as they provides a great source of motivation and satisfaction.
Thank you once again and hope to welcome you again soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Good hotel, 10 minutes away from Square one shopping centre. Great location, good and professional receptionist service, rooms equipped with everything you need.
The only thing that personally I didn’t like is that you cannot open window. Other then that, hotel is really good. Bed is comfortable. Note: If you like to sleep on larger pillow you might as well as downstairs for some, because the ones in your room are super small and super soft.
Comfortable stay. Good Hotel .

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank fabioinmontreal
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive comments on your recent stay with us.
I am delighted to read that our services met with your expectations and have taken note on your remark regarding the pillows.
In regards to the windows, I would like to inform you that the fire code does not permit high rise building to have openings due to wind velocity.

Your comments are important to us as they allow us to further improve our services and attend any areas that may habe been overlooked.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Kinds regards

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Everytime in Toronto, this hotel serves us as home-away-home. Good service, clean and bright rooms and also very good location to the Airport. There was a massive road work at HW401 and traffic to Airport from Toronto was hectic. But from Novotel, its only 15min. Hotel Location is also right accross Square One Centre; very convenient for last minute shopping and meeting celebrities like John Bellushi;)

One suggestion to the Managent is to improve their breakfast menu! As a city of many immigrants and international traveler, some mediterrean food - feta cheese, black and green olives - should be nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to welcome you again at the Novotel Mississauga. I am delighted to red your comments and wish to thank you for taking the time to share your impressions.
I will share them with our teams who always appreciate positive feedback, as it encourages them to pursue in striving for the excellent customer service.
Thank you and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 6, 2014

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful! We enjoyed the restaurant for a quick lunch. However, although the rooms were decent and the beds comfortable, they were not quite as clean as I expected.
The parking structure was definitely not made for SUV's or trucks and the parking tickets rarely worked.

I still thought positively of our stay until the next day when I was covered in bug bites. A week later and I am still itching like crazy. I can only assume it was bed bugs since if I was awake I likely would have noticed being bitten nearly 100 times.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to report your recent impression on the hotel. I am sorry to read about your comments and would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have requested a thourough inspection of the room immedialty after acknowledging your statement and pleased to inform you that no trace of bed bugs were found in the room you occupied. The room was also occupied by another client after you and no report of bed bugs came to our attention.

I believe the matter may have come from another location. Neverthless I would like to thank you for informing me so we could react right away.

Thank you and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.\

Simcerely