“Awesome service in the heart of Mississauga”

Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
Ranked #33 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great service and location right next to sq1 very help and friendly staff be it housekeeping , Restaurant , front desk .
Everybody is just at ur service and very accommodating really like the hotel and yes I have become a new loyal customer of Novotel and yes dnt forget to try the food at the restaurant just awesome

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Mississauga. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had meetings in the West end of Toronto (Mississauga) and decided on the Novotel (which is nearby my office).

While it was not a nightmare, it was not something that I would write home about (although I am writing about tit here !!!).

Obviously I was not in one of the renovated room, not that the room was bad but.... nothing special.

I ordered food (a Pizza) and unfortunately, it was a frozen pizza (which I paid $20 for, so a good profit of more than $15 on something that was really below expectations.

The staff was great and the bar was inviting, a nice place to go.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

I happy to read that our teams provided a service which met with your expectations. However I am sorry that your experience in the room and the pizza, did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I am attending a conference at this hotel in the upcoming month.
I have spent 3 days on the phone trying to confirm rates and availability.
The reservations department had no listing of the seminar, then they had no idea of their available promotions.
Every time I called, I received a differentrate and I was left waiting 10 minutes for an associate in reservations to actually answer the phone. I have yet to book my room ad the last call resulted in me being told they would look into the rate I've been quoted and call me right back. .. it's been 2 hours.
If your trying to organize a business schedule, you might try somewhere else.
I'm left feeling very frustrated and still have no room booked.

Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Mississauga. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Since I do not have a number to call you, I would appreciate if you could reach out to me, or to Ms. Arupa Persaud, directly at 905.896.1000, so I can take care of your request and understand better the incident.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that I am taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

I appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give me the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I booked my small wedding at this hotel. The food was not the quality you pay for. We were ruhed to eat so that the servers can go home early. They cleared the wine bottles before we finished drinking, Some were not touched when they took them away. The guest were wondering why! While I was changing to do a dance show, they said that they opened all the champagne bottles I paid for. At $50.00/bottle, some of my guest said that they only opened 3 bottles and filled a little bit in every glass.
When I complained, I was offered a dinner with the cheff. I declined. They forgot about my complaint. What a rip off. DON'T Go THERE.

Room Tip: don't go there
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent experience at the hotel. I am sorry to read that our services did not meet with your expectations.
After discussing with the banquet team of the hotel, I have received some additional detailed informations which I would be happy to discuss with you.
You may reach me at the hotel at your convenience at 905.896.1000.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, right across from Square One. Rooms are decent enough, could use a little face life but perfect if you are just there to sleep. Rooms come with a bar fridge which is always a plus. The downfall....being charged $13/day per car to park on top of the room fees. Not a fan! Just read that you can bring pets though which is another plus.
Overall...decent stay for the night but don't know if I would return because of the parking fees.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the hotel. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay and will share this information with our teams.
With our very best rergards

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Located in a very nice place with the Square One Mall only a 10mins walk. Despite being located in a residential area, it was quite. Room service was wonderful, menu could be a bit more varied. Overall very happy with the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

I take great pleasure to read your positive experience on your recent stay at the Novotel Mississauga center. Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction as it provide a great source of motivation for the team members.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Mississauga.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of the very good low budget hotels in this area. Very cooperative staff. Good location. Wide range of facilities available. Hotel Novotel Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is very modern, convenient and well-situated. But this hotel really need to work on renovating the rooms in order to live up it's NOVOTEL name

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you sharing your recent experience at the Novotel Mississauga. I take pleasure to read that our services met your level of expectations. I am also pleased to inform you that the hotel bedrooms will be renovated in 2014.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.