“Be aware!!!”

Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Mississauga, Canada
“Be aware!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I booked my small wedding at this hotel. The food was not the quality you pay for. We were ruhed to eat so that the servers can go home early. They cleared the wine bottles before we finished drinking, Some were not touched when they took them away. The guest were wondering why! While I was changing to do a dance show, they said that they opened all the champagne bottles I paid for. At $50.00/bottle, some of my guest said that they only opened 3 bottles and filled a little bit in every glass.
When I complained, I was offered a dinner with the cheff. I declined. They forgot about my complaint. What a rip off. DON'T Go THERE.

Room Tip: don't go there
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent experience at the hotel. I am sorry to read that our services did not meet with your expectations.
After discussing with the banquet team of the hotel, I have received some additional detailed informations which I would be happy to discuss with you.
You may reach me at the hotel at your convenience at 905.896.1000.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Didier Dolivet

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kitchener, ON
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel is in a good location, right across from Square One. Rooms are decent enough, could use a little face life but perfect if you are just there to sleep. Rooms come with a bar fridge which is always a plus. The downfall....being charged $13/day per car to park on top of the room fees. Not a fan! Just read that you can bring pets though which is another plus.
Overall...decent stay for the night but don't know if I would return because of the parking fees.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the hotel. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay and will share this information with our teams.
With our very best rergards

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Located in a very nice place with the Square One Mall only a 10mins walk. Despite being located in a residential area, it was quite. Room service was wonderful, menu could be a bit more varied. Overall very happy with the place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

I take great pleasure to read your positive experience on your recent stay at the Novotel Mississauga center. Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction as it provide a great source of motivation for the team members.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Mississauga.

Faridabad, India
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of the very good low budget hotels in this area. Very cooperative staff. Good location. Wide range of facilities available. Hotel Novotel Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is very modern, convenient and well-situated. But this hotel really need to work on renovating the rooms in order to live up it's NOVOTEL name

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you sharing your recent experience at the Novotel Mississauga. I take pleasure to read that our services met your level of expectations. I am also pleased to inform you that the hotel bedrooms will be renovated in 2014.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Southampton, Canada
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Finding a pet friendly hotel in central Mississauga was my task in August. We had to bring Charlie the Cat with us for a few days because there was no one around to look after him. Thank goodness he travels well in the car. I called several hotels in Mississauga including one of my favourites, the Waterside Inn, only to be told "no pets". I was glad to hear that Novotel accepted our little friend. We ended up with a three day special for $125 a night plus taxes which was good. The cleaning staff were very accommodating. They waited for us to to give them the "all clear" sign so they could look after the room. Thanks Novotel. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: Novotel Mississauga has been a fixture in the Square One area for many years. The location is great...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience on your recent stay at the hotel.
I am glad to read that our services met with your expectations and will be sure to share this with our team members as it provides a great source of motivation.
I hope you all had a safe trip back home and we look forward to welcome you back with Charlie in a near future.

Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I think it was overpriced. I got a small room and I had to pay about $1000 for about ten or eight days. It has free Internet, and a nice view of Marilyn Monroe Condos. Except for the price tag it's a great place to stay in. And anyways, if you want to live in the Square One area, you can expect a similar price tag for apartments too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your impressions on your recent stay at the Novotel Mississauga.
I am pleased to see that our services and facilities respond positively to your expectations and will share these with our teams.
Our pricing structure followd very much the rate of the market practiced in Mississauga and changes as per the occupancy of the hotel. I am sorry this refected low on your rating for value for money.
We offer long stay package rate, which I am sure would answer better your needs, with benefits and services and would be pleased to introduce them to you the next time you need an accomodation for an extend period of time.

Thank you again for taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Haz-Zebbug, Malta
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Before staying at this hotel, I had read different reviews of this place and was somehow not convinced. Yet when I experienced this hotel, it resulted in one of the best places I stayed in throughout the time I spent in Canada and USA. The hotel is situated in a quiet area and lobby is very bright. The staff were very helpful. Hotel rooms where clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent too. Wifi was free and available around the whole hotel. I would definitely stay there again if I had to visit once more.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Guest

It is a pleasure to receive your comment on your last experience at the hotel. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.
Your feedback will be shared with the teams as it provides a great source of motivation for all of us.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Toronto.