“Great location”

Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
Ranked #33 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. Located in a very nice place with the Square One Mall only a 10mins walk. Despite being located in a residential area, it was quite. Room service was wonderful, menu could be a bit more varied. Overall very happy with the place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

I take great pleasure to read your positive experience on your recent stay at the Novotel Mississauga center. Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction as it provide a great source of motivation for the team members.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Mississauga.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of the very good low budget hotels in this area. Very cooperative staff. Good location. Wide range of facilities available. Hotel Novotel Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is very modern, convenient and well-situated. But this hotel really need to work on renovating the rooms in order to live up it's NOVOTEL name

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you sharing your recent experience at the Novotel Mississauga. I take pleasure to read that our services met your level of expectations. I am also pleased to inform you that the hotel bedrooms will be renovated in 2014.
We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Finding a pet friendly hotel in central Mississauga was my task in August. We had to bring Charlie the Cat with us for a few days because there was no one around to look after him. Thank goodness he travels well in the car. I called several hotels in Mississauga including one of my favourites, the Waterside Inn, only to be told "no pets". I was glad to hear that Novotel accepted our little friend. We ended up with a three day special for $125 a night plus taxes which was good. The cleaning staff were very accommodating. They waited for us to to give them the "all clear" sign so they could look after the room. Thanks Novotel. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: Novotel Mississauga has been a fixture in the Square One area for many years. The location is great...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for sharing your positive experience on your recent stay at the hotel.
I am glad to read that our services met with your expectations and will be sure to share this with our team members as it provides a great source of motivation.
I hope you all had a safe trip back home and we look forward to welcome you back with Charlie in a near future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I think it was overpriced. I got a small room and I had to pay about $1000 for about ten or eight days. It has free Internet, and a nice view of Marilyn Monroe Condos. Except for the price tag it's a great place to stay in. And anyways, if you want to live in the Square One area, you can expect a similar price tag for apartments too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your impressions on your recent stay at the Novotel Mississauga.
I am pleased to see that our services and facilities respond positively to your expectations and will share these with our teams.
Our pricing structure followd very much the rate of the market practiced in Mississauga and changes as per the occupancy of the hotel. I am sorry this refected low on your rating for value for money.
We offer long stay package rate, which I am sure would answer better your needs, with benefits and services and would be pleased to introduce them to you the next time you need an accomodation for an extend period of time.

Thank you again for taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Before staying at this hotel, I had read different reviews of this place and was somehow not convinced. Yet when I experienced this hotel, it resulted in one of the best places I stayed in throughout the time I spent in Canada and USA. The hotel is situated in a quiet area and lobby is very bright. The staff were very helpful. Hotel rooms where clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent too. Wifi was free and available around the whole hotel. I would definitely stay there again if I had to visit once more.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Guest

It is a pleasure to receive your comment on your last experience at the hotel. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.
Your feedback will be shared with the teams as it provides a great source of motivation for all of us.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to Toronto.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've stayed at Novotel in Mississauga many times. It is conveniently located in the center of Mississauga, right across from the Square One mall and near all the business buildings.

The hotel is walking distance from the bus station (on the far side of the mall).

It is also conveniently located from a variety of restaurants. I've seen two pubs, a nice beer hall (I don't think West 50 is a pub but rather an upscale beer place), several Asian restaurants, two steak places, and of course the food court in the mall.

About the hotel itself, let's see.

Service has always been prompt and cheerful. The front office is good but not excellent. Expect to spend 10-15 minutes checking in. if you reserve through travelocity, make sure to bring a print-out with you. I've had two occasions when they couldn't find my reservation and I had to pull out my laptop and fish it out of email for them. Similarly, checkout takes a while.

House-keeping has always been great. The rooms have almost always been clean and fresh smelling. On one occasion, I walked into the room and the carpet was soaking wet. I called the front desk and they tried to tell me that the carpet was freshly shampoo'ed. I had to get someone to come up to the room and agree that it was unacceptable before they agreed to change my room. On one occasion I walked into the room and found that the chair was nothing more than a conference room chair and I pointed this out to them. The housekeeping guy tried to tell me that this was 'standard' till I pointed to the room across the hallway. These are just annoying things, nothing significant and they were quickly fixed.

Food in the restaurant, very good. The breakfast is well worth the money. Service in the restaurant is exceptional.

They have a lot of evening specials at the first floor restaurant. One evening was a wings special and I ate too many wings.

The bridge over the street (from the second floor) into the building across the street with the Route 50 Restaurant (which I called a beer hall) is a huge plus. After you have a good evening at the Route 50, why risk crossing a street ;)

Parking in the hotel (at night) is expensive. Just park across the street in the free lot.

I like the Novotel, I'll stay there again.

Room Tip: I believe that they have a club floor; try to get into that floor. Get away from the ice-makers and...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Novotel Mississauga.
It is always a pleasure to read positive comments as it provides a great source of motivation for our teams.
Nevertheless, I have taken notes on your observations regarding the time of your checkin in and check out and will ensure we investigate the communication challenge with Travelocity.

On behalf of the team at Novotel, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stay at this hotel quite often (business and family) nd each visit ends up in a great experience. The staff is very attentive to repeat customers and i really like the cocktail receptions for regulars. The lobby is bright and my kids love to have access to the xbox and all the amenities available for them ( basketball court, pool, very large fitness center...). The breakfast buffet is definitely the best I've ever had in a hotel, the pastries are amazing, lots of different breads, hot buffet etc... I would recommand this hotel for business trip and family vacation as well, the location is central, easy access to the Square One mall and QEW. I've stayed at the Meadovale Novotel as well in the past, but i didn't like it that much because there was nothing to do around.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest

I am delighted to receive your comment on your last stay with us.
As always, it was a pleasure to see you again recently, and happy to read that we looked well after your needs.
I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff who are pleased to see you each time your are in town.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcome you again soon at the Novotel Mississauga.