“Great hotel for the price”

Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
Ranked #33 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We stayed for one night. For the price this is a fabulous hotel. Very friendly staff, clean room, good shower, nice breakfast (good croissants - and I am fussy about croissants). The rooms are on the small side, and the parking lot is rather tight. Great location for the Living Arts Centre.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, It is certainly the best compliment we can hope to receive.

Your message will be shared with the teams as it provides a fantastic source of motivation to the staff.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

First off, the majority of the service was great and the hotel was clean.

The internet in the hotel was terrible no matter what time of the day or week it was. I called the front desk and they made me talk to service provider. The provider said he fixed it and within an hour it was back to slow again. It was so slow it took five minutes just to load the google search. This was a big deal because i needed internet service to work in the evenings. I had to use my cellphone for internet service on my laptop. This is not cheap to do. I stayd two weeks and it never changed.

The rooms dont have fridges or microwaves. It cost extra to get a fridge. The heating system is very noisy.

Overall i would say stay somewhere else if you can help it. This was the only hotel within walking distance from where i was working.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at the hotel.
I am sorry to read that the speed of our internet service did not meet with your expectations. The matter has been brought up and an upgrade of the system is expected to occur very soon.

I realised how much of an inconvenience this matter must have been for you and you may rest assure of our undivided attention to resolve this matter urgently.

In regards to the other aspect of your stay, should you decide to stay with us in the future, I am sure our sales dept will be able to work out an all inclusive rate for a long stay accomodation .
Do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was so dissappointing to be told we could not use the $15.00.daily" food" credit towards breakfast..we were explained that that was in the fine prints on line, which is how we booked the two day stay....okay..we missed the detail..however there was very little attempt to compensate the abvious dissappointment....When we checked out we were charge for two day parking which is nowhere to be mentionned in the promo detail(which I took the time to read ....again....)There is so many options out there for our numerous bussiness trips during a year...we will choose another venue.....I do want to mention to amazing food and service we experience while our company spent 600.00 on dinner that night....I thing the managment could have picked up one parking maybe....we are in the business as well....we understand the impact of a missed opportunity...!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the hotel.
I am sorry to read that the some of our services did not meet with your expectations and would appreciate some of your time to discuss this matter on the phone.

The hotel number is 905.896.1000 or alternatively an email to my attention at dider.dolivet@accor.com with your contact information would be much appreciated.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Visited because I had some business in Mississauga. The location was convenient for my purposes although it is not very near any good restaurants or a store where I could buy snacks. The room was nicely furnished and included a couch and desk area. I think I was allergic to the carpet cleaning solution - there were some odd cleaning smells in the hotel but overall I thought it was decently clean. Will stay there again if I have more business in the area - the hotel seemed like a good value.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing yoru experience on your last stay at the hotel. Your comments will be shared with the teams as it provide a great source of motivation.
We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel on your next trip to Mississauga

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed for a few days in November 2012 to attend a course. We drove to the hotel and had to pay for parking in a fairly unfriendly parking lot. The ramps were fairly steep and the curves were dangerous and we did see evidence of accidents left on the walls!! I wouldn't want to park in this lot again. Back to the hotel - quite alright for the price we paid and the breakfast was fair. The room was big enough and one good thing was it is within walking distance to Square One - a humongous shopping mall.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am gald to read that you have enjoyed your stay and have taken note of your remarks regarding our parking lot.
We look forward to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good hotel in heart of Mississauga. I would stay there again. On a nice day you can walk to the mall and the transit center. The high floors have a nice view of the area. This hotel is not in downtown Toronto if you are expecting that. It is 15 minutes without traffic to YYZ

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on your recent stay with us.
Your feedback will be passed along to the teams at it provides a great source of motivation.
Best wishes for 2013 and we look forward to welcome you back at the Novotel Mississauga.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel is rather aged and room looks and feels about outdated. However staffs are very friendly at the front desk. everything in the room is working fine. Bed is very comfortable, in fact better than a lot of other hotel. The comforter is heavy type, very nice. Pillows quality has room to be improved. Ask for extra pillows to make it up. Room is clean. Water pressure and temperature is very good! Typical Novotel bath toiletries. Covered car park is right next to the hotel building, you will appreciate how good is it in deep winter Toronto. Internet speed is very good too!
Walking distance (in summer) to the mall, Square One.
it is not too far from the airport, perfect hotel for short stay or transit in Toronto!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with two beds, room size is bigger than the one with just one bed.