“Incredible”

Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
Ranked #34 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My business booked this hotel for me so I was a bit nervous but trusted they wouldn't put me up in a flea bag hotel. This was definitely not.

The check in and out was efficient. The staff offered advise on places to eat and go around the hotel.

The bed was super comfortable and I got a very good sleep. Room was really clean and well put together. Only negative as I didn't have a top sheet just the comforter.

The bathroom was really nice and I liked the double doors into and out of it. I had a nice view to the street and the room was very bright.

I used the workout facility and it was very large with lots of equipment. I didn't miss the gym as everything I needed was here. I took a peak at the pool area and it seemed pretty big. Not sure what the company paid but I was really happy with my experience at the hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Good Morning and thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on your recent stay at the hotel.
I am happy to read your level of satisfaction and will share your comments to the hotel teams, as it is a fantastic source of motivation.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was a clean, very comfortable stay at a nicer Novotel in Toronto for Business. The hotel is just minutes from the airport (down the street). It didn't really have anything elaborate, but there were nice food places within walking distance to eat at.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

I am happy to read on your level of satisfaction and will share your comments to the hotel teams, as it is a fantastic source of motivation.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was not happy with Novotel, so many reasons why - - my room was filthy - I had to put towels down on the carpet - the wall beside the bed was filthy - water was left in the coffee pot, used soap in the shower, hard beds, no top sheet <ugg> - my collegues had it worse - one had to use her tee shirt to cover her pillow!charged me for snack from mini bar I did not have, and, I was ill from the restaurent food - like where did that come from? and SO much more - i have stayed in 100's of hotels, this was by far, the worst experience ever

Room Tip: don' t until they clean
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Good Morning and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at the hotel.
I would like to apologise for the inconvenienced caused as the issues you have encountered are not a reflection of the service we normally provide.

I would like to reassure you that immediate actions have been taken to correct it and avoid this type of unfortunate situation to reoccur in the future.
Thank you and you may rest assure of our undivided attention on this matter.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 20, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel via a last minute booking and were very very impressed.The hotel itself is in a great location opposite one of the biggest shopping malls in the GTA.The staff originally lost our reservation however once that was rectified we had an amazing stay.The room itself was modern and large with a couch and living area,a mini bar (rare find these days) and plenty of storage space.We were meeting friends at the bar downstairs and were very very impressed with the restaurant itself and the adjoining terrace where we spent the next four hours.The food was out of this world, the waitressess were very friendly and the service and ambience outstanding.The wireless internet from the room was easy to access and the bed was very comfortable.I would have NO hesitation recommending to anyone.Look foward to staying here again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank silkfunkybrit

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Never go back. We booked the room online and requested shower room and early check in. Got confirmation from the booking company and confirmed the requests are ok. When we were there, they said they never received any request and they asked more money to give us the shower room. My mom is disable and can't use the bath tub. We booked this hotel mainly because of their shower room.

The manager there was so rude and impolite. I had to argue with them and showed them all the correspondence between the booking company. They treated me like a liar. I traveled a lot and this is the worst hotel i have ever been.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2012

It is located a block from Square One, easy access. The pool is great and the gym is fine. The breakfast was delicious a wide variety of food. It is my 3rd time in 4 months at this hotel. The first room I had was very spacious, but a little older looking. Second room, smaller but better view on Square one. The third room I had was probably the smallest but newer renovated on the top floor. Reception was good and friendly. I would and will return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Guest

thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your comment on your stay at the hotel.
Your feedback will be shared with the team members as it provides a great source of motivation to continue serving our customers the best way we can.
Sincerely