“Very Good!”

Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Majorca, Spain
“Very Good!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The outside of the hotel looked okay.
But the inside looked nice, the staff were welcoming.
Our room was non-smoking but smelled very smokey we notified the front desk we only stayed for 2 nights so it was not a huge problem.
Our room key stopped working twice we had to get it fixed.
The continental breakfast was not included.
The pool and fitness center were excellent. Beds were okay. Rooms were spotless.
The bathrooms were nice I liked the shower.
It is very close to square one :D and in a great location.
Overall our stay was very good!!
We recommend the Novotel missassauga city centre for you're sure to be enjoyable stay in Toronto!!
Enjoy Square One:)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank marshmellow123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here at the end of June for business. My company booked the hotel, due to price and proximity to our head office. I've stayed here once in the past and remember why I didnt like it the first time. The rooms are in need of updating and I found them to be a bit dirty. The floor of my bathroom had what looked like green nail polish spilled all over it and the carpet was horribly stained. The air conditioner was so loud I had to actually turn it off to sleep at night, which was uncomfortable since it was plus 30 outside. The in-room ammenities were sub-par, the hair dryer was some budget model from 1980, and the tv looked the same. I would never stay here again if I didn't have to. I found the service to be decent from the staff, though I didn't ask for anything all week except for coffee refills, which came quickly. The gym is ok, with some cardio equipment and universal etc. There are even raquetball/basketball courts, which was kind of neat if you're into that. The location is ok, it's located near the best mall in mississauga and there are some restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Caribbean_Zingara
London, Canada
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We stayed here in May because my husband was running in the Mississauga Marathon.

I found this hotel to be over-priced for what they offered (and we received a special marathon rate). No breakfast, but parking & wi-fi is included. Considering we stayed because of a marathon, a complimentary breakfast would have gone a long way to improve our regard of this hotel.

The rooms are very dated, in some strange 80's European type of decor. The bed was lumpy & the pillows very small & far too few of them (I had to use cushions from the couch).

The place was clean, but definitely needs a complete renovation.

The location, however, is the best part of this hotel. Walking distance to Square One, restaurants, Whole Foods & most importantly, the marathon start line :)

I would never stay here again, unless it was convenient because of the marathon (if my husband runs it again next year) or if I had to attend a wedding or something in the area & it was the closest/cheapest hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank trvlwrldgrl
London, Canada
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We were coming in from London and didn't want to drive to far so we picked this hotel as it was close to everything. We were going clubbing and wanted hair and makeup done. Found everything across the road at Square one. Hotel was great . Clean nice rooms and comfortable beds. Nice pool with a deep end. You don't see that much anymore. Great hot tub and gym too.

Room Tip: We were on the back you should ask for a view facing Square one . Then you have something to look...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank margsavon
Laval, Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

I booked the hotel through another website, and they forgot to fax the confirmation to the hotel so when I got there I did not have a room. They bent over backwards to get the confirmation. The hotel was clean and the interior was simple and not overly impressive. Parking is expensive. Quality for the price is not great but the staff is great. Would come back.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rebecca_Lee_T
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed here on business, and my company chose it for the price. I can see why they offer cut rates. While not terrible, it was mediocre in many ways - drab decor that looked like it came from a 1990 Ikea catalog, antique, small TV with a remote that didnt work, carpeting that needs replacing or a good steamcleaning...

On the positive side - pleasant and courteous staff, overall clean and quiet.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank ottawatraveler_11
ontario
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed her for the MIT soccer tournament and we thought the hotel did a great job. The rooms were clean, beds were comfy and if something wasn't right they were there in minutes to fix ie.sheets for the trundle bed. Our room was a double with a trundle that would sleep 4. It also had a stocked mini bar that you could purchse from, a coffee maker and we received a welcome package with coupon etc for square one mall which is right accross the road. We also received free parking and free continental breakfast. Which was great for the kids. Adults didn't love the food selection but we were happy we didn't have to go anywhere and it was free. the pool wasn't over crowded and we had use of a hospitality suite and we ordered in a team meal, the hotel was even nice enough to provide us with plates. Our kids roamed the halls and were never hounded, there was security throughout the hotel and they watched but as long as the kids were not misbehaving they were not bothered. We as a team were impressed with the way this hotel treated our team and we would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family