“Amazing service and love the new look”

Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #5 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing service and love the new look”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

All the staff is great, in the summer the outside pool is great to relax by. They need to fix up the grounds in the back by the outside pool. Delta is closing alot of hotels and is now effecting my status as Platium Plus. They closed their Muskoka's location and their downtown location. So I use to go their 15 times a year.

The other thing about Delta is this newspaper thing they now do - No Newspaper delivered to the room. I love reading the newspaper in the morning -now I can not.

The Meadowvale restaurant is like your own Kitchen - They will make what you want..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Joelsf12003

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale in our newly renovated guest rooms.

We sorry to hear that with the loss of some of our properties your have troubles maintaining your Platinum Plus status. We are very pleased to announce with the loss of some of our older properties we have some very exciting new hotels that have recently opened or will be opening soon, Such as the Delta Kingston and Opening at the end of 2014 The Delta Toronto South core Financial Centre in downtown Toronto.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to seeing on your next stay with us,.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I recently attended a conference at this hotel. After fighting through traffic to get there, I was pleasantly surprise at the property. It was clean, well staffed and the food was enjoyable.

If you were looking for a place to hold a conference this property will impress.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul C
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Paul C

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale, it’s always great to hear that we surprise our guests. .

Valence, France
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The room is excellent, well equipped for a home away business stay. Very clean room and comfortable bed. food served in hotel are good. Breakfast, dinner and room services food are excellent. Front desk staff ok but not excellent though.
Location is great for business around Mississauga but no shuttle service to nearest shopping mall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Likian C

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms during your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for two nights. Very helpful staff, good food (breakfast/dinner), comfortable & clean room, fast Wifi connectivity. Only comment is that this hotel is good for business trip for anything in Mississauga area (obviously) but don't try to work in the lounger area: it was extremely noisy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kamisn

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale, please allow me to apologize that you found the lounge to noisy.

Quesnel
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Attended a conference at the hotel and the room was perfect. The bed gave me the best sleep I had in a long time. The food that was prepared for the conference could have had more variety and the meat was basically the same each meal. Little disappointed at the automatic $5.00 plus per page fee charged just to print out my flight boarding passes, any other hotel I have stayed at allowed the printing for free. Didn't have time to use the pool but it looked inviting. All in all it was a good stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a confirmation number for your reservation. This hotel did manage to overbook and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear mgbtax

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale, please allow me to apologize that you were charged to print your boarding pass please note for your next stay that you can print those off at the Front Desk..

Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late Friday night 9pm ... My husband was already checked in. Not one person asked if they could help with our luggage. No carts sitting readily available. The front desk watched us struggle with our luggage, just myself and my daughter.

Rooms were very clean... Hotel was a good deal. Elevators were a nightmare all weekend. This, no doubt because of the hockey tournament we were involved in . I would suggest a security guard to monitor these rather than the pool.

Again, on the way out everything had to be carried out of the hotel. I don't want to pay a bell hop. I just want to borrow a cart and do my thing. It's frustrating.

Everything else was great and I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank hckym0m
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us following your stay at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel & Conference Centre.

I do apologize that there was not a bell cart available, nor did anyone from the front desk offer you assistance. I will be sure to follow up with the bell team to ensure that we carts available for our guests.
We appreciate the feedback to improve our operation and look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back.

Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This Delta hotel offers great service, beautiful rooms, and delicious food. Nothing is too much to ask of the front desk staff ..... they are professional and friendly. However, do NOT book an appointment with the spa....it is definitely below standard. The treatment room and the hair salon is not much bigger than a closet and the services are definitely not modern and up to good spa standards. You would be much better off finding a free standing spa in the neighbourhood. The hair services are old fashioned. When the spa owner and staff all have poorly styled, poorly colored, and poorly conditioned hair themselves, that should give you an idea of the type of styles they are capable of providing. Definitely in the 80's and need to improve their skills.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mary Q

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale, please allow me to apologize for your experience at the Spa, we will be sure to share your comments with them.