“Dining Room impossibly noisy”

Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #6 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Dropped in for dinner on a Saturday evening. Between a conference group and a wedding the bar and dining room were incredibly noisy and the music from the private dining room that was used for the wedding was impossibly loud.

Food was good. Server apologized for the noise level and offered free dessert.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear JimS48

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Please allow me to apologize for your dinning experience; I will be sure to share your comments with the Food and Beverage team.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to seeing on your next stay with us,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at the Delta Meadowvale for the Blissdom Canada conference. I had a King corner room on the eighth floor. What a great experience from check-in to check-out. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The restaurant staff was well-informed about gluten allergies and could make meal recommendations for both my daughter and I, who must eat gluten-free. The bed was extremely comfortable (the pillows were amazing! I want one). Details like the smart desk, with all the plug-ins, plugs for your phone, etc. by the night tables, great bathroom with lots of counter space, microwave, fridge, some dishes and cutlery, a coffee table on wheels so you could roll it up to the couch or wherever you needed it. I took a late check-out (1 p.m.) and could have stayed til 6 p.m. with an extra charge of $50, which is understandable, given that they must arrange for room cleaning after departure. Staff stored my luggage until my conference ended. The dining room service at the conference was wonderful, staff was continually cleaning off the tables, making sure there was lots of food, and available to answer any questions. I didn't use the spa or the pool, so cannot comment. The location was good for me, as I was driving from Kingston and eating on site. Oh, yes, and the martini I had at the restaurant? AWESOME.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear 1094Laurie

I like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. It’s great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience during recent stay at Delta Meadowvale.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was in between jobs - got in late and left early. The hotel is absolutely massive and it took some time to park and find our room, however it was a great suite! For a business traveler it had a full charging station which was a nice touch for laptops, phones and other equipment. The room also offered a nice view into the city and all the twinkling lights. The only complaints I have were 1 - someone left a booger on the curtain and that was gross and 2 I didn't have enough time to spend here. My husband joined me for the evening and as we were leaving we noticed the great SLIDE for the pool. Would have been nice to check it and other hotel amenities out.

Room Tip: A great view from the south side

Dear MrsMcCracken

I like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It’s great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience during recent stay at Delta Meadowvale we hope the next time you get to spend more time with us.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I attended a conference for The Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada, where many of the people and/or their children have special needs due to their disorder. What I found most impressive was the professionalism of every member of the hotel staff in their interaction with conference attendees.

Every member of the staff I saw dealt with our members with patience and dignity, and for that they deserve recognition.

Hotel amenities were clean and well maintained. Rooms well furnished.

Hotel restaurant has a limited menu, but food was good with generous portions

Banquet dinner service was adequate, though the prime rib was served "very well done", which I would have expected to be better managed for optimum doneness.

Other banquet menu items were excellent.

Dear Donald_O-Canard

I like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It’s great to hear that you had such a wonderful experience during recent stay at Delta Meadowvale I will be sure to share your great comments with the rest of the Hotel.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had opportunity to stay at the Delta Meadowvale to attend a work-related conference for two nights. We had a very reasonable room rate of $149 per night for the conference.
My room was very comfortable...king bed...sofa...great work desk...large flat screen. The room was very up to date, with newer furnishings and nicely appointed bathroom. The hotel is very clean and the athletic facilities are fantastic! There also was a waterslide and both an indoor and outdoor pool, although I didn't use them.
I was very pleased with my stay and would recommend this hotel for either business or pleasure.

Dear CoorsGuy

I like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your past stay at the Delta Meadowvale and our newly renovated guest rooms.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The Delta Meadowvale was recommended to us by friends and we can see why. With so many hotels in the area to choose from, this one is an oasis of friendly, caring service.

We travel frequently and have a difficult time naming a Guest Service Agent as professional, helpful and just plain nice, as Amadea at the front desk here. She just got us going right from the beginning and set the tone for the entire stay.

Rooms are very nicely renovated and modernized, especially the bathroom with its sleek counters and shelves.

Love the convenience of the work station and wi-fi access.

Will definitely return here on our next trip to Toronto.

• Stayed: September 2013
FOMDELTAMEA, Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear RJ+M4,

Thank you for taking the time to review us online.

I was very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us and that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. I am also very happy to hear that our Guest Services Agent Amadea provided you with such a personal service and we will make sure she is recognized.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Dasha Bortsova
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I was staying for business and my guest room adjoined to our meeting room. So convenient to walk through the adjoining door for breakfast and our meeting in the hospitality suite. Lots of space and very comfortable for an informal meeting. Great set up!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear BethT5,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I was thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to provide you with a connecting suite for your convenience. I am glad you were able to enjoy the space.

We do hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back soon.

Dasha Bortsova