This property is one of those that try to cater to many different clients. There was a wedding going on when we were there, but at the same time it seemed as if there was a business convention going on as well as student athletes there for some tournament. Is if you don't mind the crowds this is the place for you.
1. Looks like the rooms have been updated recently. The design is a bit to contemporary for my tastes, but all things considered the room spotless.
2. The front desk staff, bell hops and valets even though they were very busy with the large amount of traffic going thru the hotel could not have been more polite or helpful.
3. The hair salon at the hotel was fantastic. My wife got her hair done for the event we were attending and she was very impressed with how well the woman made her look. It seems like a bit of a hidden gem at the hotel, since compared to most other costs at this hotel, this experience was actually pretty reasonably priced.
1. The breakfast buffet was spotty at best. I even made a point to tell our waitress to notify the cook that the sausages were not cooked thru, I don't know if she ever did or if the cook didn't care because the next morning I came down, the sausages were still under cooked.
2. The bar in the hotel is pricey, but the quality and selection of drinks is pretty good. The biggest problem with the bar though is it closes around 11:00pm. I was there with group of people I haven't seen in a long time and we were looking to hang out for a while and as soon as we had a couple of drinks the bartender said they were closing in 10 minutes....I looked at my watch and it was 10:45pm!!!!
Overall this is a upscale hotel that has all the amenities and prices you would expect from a hotel of this kind, but for what they charge and for who their patron's are it would be nice if they would understand that large groups would stay at a hotel like this for large events and those people would like to have a place to congregate without being told "the bar closes at 11:00"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale is conveniently located close to Highway 401 and just 20 minutes to downtown Toronto and Toronto Pearson International. Book a spacious guest room featuring complimentary WiFi, a 37-inch flat-screen HDTV and a generously-sized work area with an ergonomic chair and a connectivity dock. Our higher floor rooms offer fantastic views and additional amenities. Unwind with a cocktail before dining on delicious international specialties in Quest Restaurant and Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo, HotelsforEveryone and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Meadowvale Hotel
- Delta Meadowvale Resort
- Delta Mississauga
- Mississauga Delta
- Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale Ontario