“Layover”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed before and after our trip to Cuba in December. The rooms were clean and we needed shuttle service to the airport . It only runs on the hour but it wasn't too much of an issue. The staff was friendly and there is a Subway restaurant across the driveway which made a quick breakfast.
Carol

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Fabulous stay in the Deluxe King Suite (well worth) complete with sauna and hot tub. Great kick-off to our mini getaway, extending our vacation by a day before our flight, so decided to add another night's stay onto our return, having parked the car on the premises for the duration of our trip. The hotel shuttle service to and from the airport was prompt as scheduled. Totally a hassle free and relaxing week.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel has the basics, is clean, and has shuttle service to the airport, a small restaurant and lounge, but no room service. Found neighbours nextdoor noisey. Shuttle service timing was not reliable but size of shuttle adequate for many using it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank joanf97
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Our stay was short but enjoyable. We were upgraded with our room which was to our advantage. I would definitely stay there again. We asked for a room away from the elevator and pop machine which they did arrange for us.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the elevator and pop machine and they accommodated us.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stay at this hotel often, especially when flying out of Pearson. Previous experiences were excellent. This time, my room(633) was very small, the computer desk would not go high enough to make it comfortable to use the computer desk and the bathroom could have used more attention by the cleaning staff. I had some difficulty just getting in the door with my luggage. I was only there for one night and the bed was very comfortable, so I stayed anyways. Next time, I will ask for a different room, as I know there are better ones available in the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian W
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Nice property. The hotel is bout a 5 minute drive from Pearson Airport. The rooms were in good condition with and very clean. The staff were pleasant upon arrival and helpful.

Breakfast was ok with a good selection. The price was very reasonable for teh location and the quality.

I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great service and clean rooms. Easy to get to airport and during the morning rush hour you can easily get to airport by avoiding the 401 and 427.

One pain though: It has a large parking lot and when I arrived I had to park in the farthest corner from the desk. When I checked in they gave me a pass to display on my dashboard instead of just taking the license plate. To avoid a hike stop at desk check in get your parking pass then park.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business