“Worth Staying there Again”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Worth Staying there Again”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Large, clean and comfortable rooms. As usual the furniture is oldish and can do with some refurbishment. The electronics are up to date and wi-fi is available. Located in a strip mall, close to some food outlets which is a plus. The restaurant there leaves a lot to be desired. Good parking area. However, the staff are efficient maybe too efficient and do not project a friendly warm image. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Tilbury, Canada
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Have used this hotel several times in the past as a Park, Stay and fly hotel. You can leave your car for 1 or 2 weeks prior or after your stay and get shuttle service to and from the airport. Extremely handy if you're from out of town. Rates are good, they have a bar and restaurant with others directly adjacent. Staff are efficient and courteous and even go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. The shuttle is likewise quick and efficient. Comfort is excellent and it was easy to get a restful full nights sleep even after arriving very late.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Stayed in Kingston at the Best Western Plus on Princess St. We had stayed there years ago so thought we would try again. Everything was fantastic just like before the comfort of room and food. Our visit to Best Western on Dixie rd was another fantastic stay. Service was prompt and very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Westport, New Zealand
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had been travelling for some 33 hours when i arrived in Toronto at just on midnight of the 16th October 2013. I had come up from small town New Zealand and was very jet lagged and tired. The staff at the hotel could not have been more helpful. They were very welcoming and very professional. The room was of an incredibly high quality and yet it was very well priced. While waiting to be picked up by friends the following morning, I found the staff to be friendly and very chatty and yet also very professional. I cannot speak highly enough of the service by both sets of staff. I praise good service and am very quick to criticise bad. If I come back to Toronto I will happily stay there. I have put recommendation in writing to my travel agent as this hotel being well worth consideration.

Room Tip: I was guided by the check in staff and they gave me a nice quiet room that well exceeded what I had...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was very clean. The hotel is ready for a facelift but we would still stay there again as the rooms were clean. Ate in the bar/restaurant, food was very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 9, 2013

If you're looking for an overnighter close to Pearson Airport (Toronto), this hotel fits the bill. Really nice staff, nice rooms, more than reasonable rates. I'd have no hesitation in staying here again. Thanks again to all the front desk staff for being pleasant and helpful!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Kingston, Canada
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I booked a park and fly package to bookend a trip to Vegas. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The night before our flight we had dinner in one of the "two" restaurants - it is actually the same restaurant - same staff, same menu - with two separate entrances and a different decor depending on whether you enter the dining room or the lounge. The menu was limited and the food was mediocre, but all in all we thought the hotel was a decent enough place for the price.
That all changed upon our return. We had been given a business card with the number to call for the shuttle to pick us up when our flight arrived, which was at about two in the morning. The number on the card was not a number that could be accessed from the airport! I quickly looked up the number and called the hotel and was surprised to hear that the shuttle wouldn't pick us up until after it had picked up other customers 25 minutes after my call, so not for 35 minutes. Toronto is cold at three in the morning and my husband and I watched with envy while our fellow passengers were all picked up by their hotel shuttles while we waited. Forty minutes later I called the hotel back and was told the shuttle would pick us up in five minutes. Other hotel shuttles were making their third swing by while we waited. A competitor's shuttle came back to check on us because the driver was concerned for our well-being! Finally, after an almost 50 minute wait our shuttle driver showed up. When we arrived at the hotel the staff were not particularly concerned when I expressed my concern about the lengthy wait and advised that the shuttle ran on a 40 minute schedule.
When we checked out we were asked if we had enjoyed our stay - I was shocked that the night staff hadn't let the day staff know about the concern we expressed when we arrived. When I described the ordeal I was offered a 20 per cent discount on our room which was a nice gesture but with the CAA rate we had received it amounted to about $15 - which did not really make up for waiting in the cold in the middle of the night for 45 minutes.
Good rates, but don't stay here if you will be counting on a reliable shuttle to and from the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank janysse
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#18 of 60 in Mississauga
Etobicoke
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!