“Great experience at Best Western”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were greeted in a welcoming manner by the man at the front desk. He was friendly and fast to get us checked in. He understood that we had had a tiring day and his attitude helped us to start relaxing before we were even checked in. It was an easy check in, and a quick process to get to our room to relax. I highly recommend this Best Western to anyone, and must say it is the Best Best Western I've ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed the night before our trip and we parked our car and left it there at the hotel and took the free shuttle. The young man who checked us in (his name was Mersed) was so nice! He up-graded us to a better room and checked us in quickly! The next morning our check out was fast and efficient and we took the shuttle to the airport. When we arrived back our car was in fine shape and the shuttle picked us up at the airport. Thanks again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I resorted to staying at this hotel when I was without power and water for a few days. I had to travel on business the next day and needed a good night's rest and a shower. The next day we left around 07:30am but before we left we cleaned up a little, left a tip for the maid (who are often overlooked), and left the maid sign on the door. At 10:30 before we set out for Montreal I checked my suitcase for my HP tablet and it was not there. I realized that we left it on the desk in our room. I immediately called the hotel and was told that it was not turned in by hotel staff. I followed up with the Manager as well and was told that the first time anyone entered our room was when I called after 10:30. I don't really believe that to be true since I worked in the industry and I know that the maids strip the rooms as soon as they are vacant (especially if the maid sign is on the door). Of course, I was extremely disappointed and would never stay at this hotel again. PS when I travelled to Montreal we stayed at a wonderful hotel which was an extreme please!!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn V
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent hotel, very friendly staff. It is very close to Toronto airport. We were stuck becaue of flight cancellation and the accomodated us nicely. We needed an extra rollon bed in our room and they readily provided it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at BW Toronto Airport. We are repeat customers.

A clean and comfortable hotel close to the Airport, the staff are friendly and helpful.

Mr Mersed in particular goes the extra mile in making sure hotel guests are well looked after.

Thank you.

W. Michael Zoghaib

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Small hotel with a big heart. Clean, friendly service for the most part. Bonus Features: Windows that you can open. Onsite restaurant with great pizza and a patio. Close to the airport but far enough away to avoid the noisy airplanes. Worst Feature: Often booked completely due to popularity.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a night while waiting for a connecting flight back home to Ottawa. The hotel was clean, the room was spacious and the people were very friendly. Everyone was extremely helpful even though it was a busy night. Thanks for everything and I will definitely be coming back whenever I am in town.

Thanks again.