Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,828 results
All reviewsshuttle servicedixie roadtoronto airportpark and flygas stationfront desk stafffree shuttlelong term parkingone night stayroom was clean and comfortablepool and hot tubwake up callan early flightbwvehiclepickupcuba
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stay at this hotel often for business. The hotel is clean, staff are friendly and the price is great being so close to the airport. Upon arrival, you are always greeted with a smile. Parking is free - what a treat! Very convenient to the airport and the free shuttle is very handy. I highly recommend this hotel. H. Benard, St. Catharines, Ontario

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice coming in and out of Toronto. It was nice and close to the airport and close to the 401. I reserved the rooms on the Best Western Website. The rates were really good. When I returned home and checked my credit card bill, the first night was the same as I reserved and the second night was $30 more. I didn't get a receipt and there was no explanations pointed out about the difference in the cost. I have heard that there is an energy surcharge but that also wasn't mentioned when we checked in or checked out. Probably won't stay again based on this hidden cost.

Room Tip: Ask about hidden costs when you check in
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank troopergal
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This Hotel was very good as far as an overnight airport hotel but we did experience a couple of problems. The first was that we waited a long time for shuttle. The second was that when we arrived there was very few options for a meal. I would suggest if you are staying in this hotel for a layover to eat at the airport before you go to the hotel. Because our flight left late we had to take an expensive cab ride to a mall to find something to do.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We decided to book a room here at the last minute for a 7 hour layover. Our initial experience was not so great. The shuttle is supposed to come every 40 minutes but took about an hour before we gave up and took a taxi. We had phoned them after waiting 20 minutes and were told it would be there in 20 minutes. Almost half an hour later, we called again and were told ten minutes. Ten minutes later, we grabbed a cab.

Extenuating circumstances: this was rush hour in Toronto on the July long weekend. That said, it's still frustrating watching shuttles for other hotels come and go three times while waiting for yours. And we would have taken a cab and been a lot less annoyed had we been told when we phoned he would be late.

The manager handled our sour mood expertly, paying for our cab ride, apologising sincerely, and offering other compensation. From then on, our stay was much smoother. Beds are really comfortable and the water pressure in the shower is strong enough to strip paint off a wall (or in my case, the hair of my rapidly thinning head). Both features were much appreciated for us because they were exactly what we were looking for during our short stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I just stayed this hotel on the weekend,because the price is the cheapest of all hotels around Toronto,you see all kind of scum bags,our floor was very noisy starting midnight,
guests bang the doors all the time,my next door was busy with noisy sex, waking me up till 5:00 am,knocking the bed on the wall,don't know how many were there sometimes changing the guard,I tried to complain to the desk,but they did nothing at all,think they were scared,the pool is always cold,bar nothing special.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business