“Very Helpful and Accomodating.”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Staff was very helpful and accomodating us upon a delayed return from CUBA ensuring our room would be held for checkin the next morning. Rooms were clean and updated. Food in restraunt was good. Parking for the week was safe. No problems at all.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,725)

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The room are dry and it is not possible to open window. The room was also warm and i have to get the air conditioning working for all night even if it is around 0 degree celcius outside. I would also appreciate a quick check out.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stayed two nights. The facility appeared recently renovated. The room was quiet, had clean and comfortable beds, and I found the staff to be friendly. I will return to this fecility when I visit Toronto next time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Stayed one night and parked my car at the Best Western while away travelling. My return plans were extended by two days and I worried about my car but when I called.....no worries, Best Western gave me a two day grace period to reclaim my car. The staff at the front desk were totally helpful and I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2013

it was only a night stay! we had to fly out very early. My family and I where very happy to be treated like royalty! yes royalty.The staff where very friendly.they went out of their way to please us.the room was so big that my grandchildern could'nt beleave their eye's. big king bed oh so comfy. a bathtub that they thought they could swim in.really thous where my grandson's words. as for me I thought I won the jack pot. i would recamend this hotel to all of my friends and family

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family