“One of the best hotels I'd stayed”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed February 15, 2013

After a winter storm and 3 days of delay, when I came to BW Toronto Airport the service was perfect, the manager was in reception and made us feel special to be a client... lots of options of food very near, the hotel's restaurant and lobby is great (I loved the ribs and the BBC wings). All the people that works there are amasing, its very close to the airport. Also has a low cost rent-a-car very close, so I recomend that you go to the hotel by hotel transfer and then pick up a car to ride in Toronto and Ontario... I definatelly will stay in this hotel every time I will be in the city of Toronto.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Luciane M
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel is amazing. Beautiful pool, weight room, dining room (excellent food and service). Our room smelled so fresh and clean -- beds were the most comfortable I have ever felt in a Hotel. We took advantage of the park and fly package -- shuttle was right on time to take us to the airport and bring us back to our car on our return. THE PRICE OF THIS HOTEL CAN'T BE BEAT. We got to know another couple who stayed there also on the shuttle and they loved it also. Can't say enough good about this hotel. Staff was excellent!! Nancy Lynn Neuman

Room Tip: Our room was perfect!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent front desk staff very helpful and knowledgeable. Restaurant has great butter chicken and bar good. Neat and clean rooms. Will definately stay again when we need to stay overnight to catch an early flight.Easy transfer to and from airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have a very great service and everything it's clean. The restaurant was perfect . you can rat for a good price .The pool and the sauna was in good condition . You can find all service in the area and I really appreciate my stay. I recommend this hotel for everybody ...

• Stayed: March 2012

Dear Best Western,

Wow!!!! How can we say Great stay and Great Manager Mr. Achal Kakkar!!! He went above and beyond what we could have ever expected. We arrived later than expected on January 28, 2012 to Toronto from Niagara due to poor weather, Mr. Kakkar was extremely understanding and welcoming.

Mr. Kakkar welcomed my husband and myself, he did not rush us or any other guest which was a pleasure to see. We booked the room for a one night stay to fly out of Toronto for our daughters wedding and Mr. Kakkar made the occasion even more special by upgrading our room, REALLY!!! Where do you get that kind of treatment! We were shocked and so grateful. The kindness did not stop there, I later inquired with the front female desk clerk if there were any parking spaces for the week available and was informed the parking lot was full. I understood and thanked the lady and began to walk toward the elevator, Mr. Kakkar remembered my name and situation stated he would see if there was a parking space available and would contact me later. Let me tell you, later was an elevator ride by the time I arrived back to my room Mr. Kakkar found a parking space and at NO CHARGE for the week, REALLY!!! What can I say….ONLY AT THE BEST WESTERN and THANK YOU - Mr. Kakkar. We will be back and Mr. Kakkar was fabulous. We had a remarkable dinner in the dining room and relaxing evening in our beautiful room. Best Western Shuttle service arrived early to take us to the airport….No Stress, No Hassel…Thanks to Mr. Kakkar. Again Mr. Kakkar went above and beyond to make our stay amazing and stress free.

Kim and Rob Jukosky
St. Catharines, ON
Rewards, Clients

Room Tip: We always stay at the Best Western the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and the service is...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed for 1 night on our way to holiday in Mexico.When we arrived we were greeted with respect kindness. The staff(especially the manager on duty,Achal Kakkar)were attentive to our every request. I was very impressed with the service we received and we are looking forward to the same service when we return from Mexico on March 6th 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The staff is extremely helpful, kind and goes overboard to keep customers satisfied. Shuttle service to the airport was very convenient, prompt and the driver was very helpful too. Definitely recommend.
Can't beat the price for such wonderful service.
Great variety of restaurants and other services such as gsas and carwash right across the street.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#19 of 60 in Mississauga
Etobicoke
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Etobicoke
TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!