“Good Airport Hotel”

Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Netherlands
“Good Airport Hotel”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

We used that hotel for a quick stopover with an early connecting flight to the US. Check in was quick and convenient, rooms a little outdated but I guess OK for the price. Got up early in the morning and din't get any breakfast even though it should have been ready for more than half an hour. Had to wait for the shuttle that just runs once every 30 minutes and you have to prebook it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
Cobourg, Canada
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I had a horrible experience at this hotel. I stayed overnight Sept 23/11 and flew out the 24th, leaving my car in their parking lot. When I returned 5 days later, my car had been broken into and the air bag was stolen!! I thought I was doing a smart thing by staying at a hotel that offered free parking for my car while I was away. I had no idea I would be leaving my car in a lot across the street from the hotel, that had no fence, no lights and no security. The hotel would take no repsonsibility for this. Needless to say I will NEVER stay there again, or recommend this hotel.
My stay at this hotel, cost me extra money, great inconvenience and much frustration. Book anywhere else!

Room Tip: Don't stay in the smoking rooms, if you are a non-smoker. I didn't have a choice, and every...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank DisgruntledBWCustome
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Dear Guest
Please accept our sincere apoligies for the incident with your vehicle while parked in good faith in our parking lot during your stay. We have increased our security patrols and are presently looking into the possiblilty of installing cameras in the long term parking lot. We are frustrated with the circumstances as well and hope that you felt that we were helpful as our staff is concerned with the comfort or our guests and we sincerely try our best to meet or exceed their expectations. We apologize for failing you in this case.

Paul Takhar
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 24, 2011

The front-desk staff were extremely helpful and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable – my kids enjoyed sitting by the window watching the planes landing. The pool and hot tub area were very clean. The airport shuttle was on time. When we returned from our vacation we only waited for about 15 minutes for the return shuttle. I would definitely recommend this hotel for it’s Park and Fly service and will be returning again the next time I am flying from Pearson.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 23, 2011

From the moment I stepped foot into that hotel, I was warmly greeted and not rushed. The room was extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. The swimming pool/whirlpool was clean and relaxing. The cleaning crew was helpful and provided any extra without hassles. I would stay here again when I travel to Mississauga. Close to restaurants and the 401

Room Tip: Sign up for Best Western points. It's FREE
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Room was fair, but with no external air source, does become stuffy, and the walls are "VERY" thin when you have a family with a little baby next door.

Breakfast is not included, no problem, but a cup of hogwash coffee will cost you C$2, and your orange juice will cost you another C$4, plus breakfast @ C$9.95, for 2 will set you back about C$30, rather pricy for the quality on offer

Room Tip: Enquire for a quiet room, and hope you ok with just the aircon on
1 Thank Dirk001
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Relatively clean, tidy and comfortable option near the airport. No complaints about the free shuttle to and from the terminal either.

Everything is a bit dated in this place - I.e. its seriously due for renovation.

One bigger issue however is the lack of services around this hotel. There is a subway, and two slightly weird restaurants just out the door; and two gas station conveniences nearby. But otherwise, you're eating at the onside restaurant, which was frankly a rip off. This is also the first BW I've stayed at that didn't provide complimentary breakfast - an unpleasant surprise that will cost you another $10 a day per head unless you've bought something with you.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank TheCushNZ
New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Good hotel close to the airport and cosy rooms. Do not serve breakfast and one has to across the road to get it. However location is good and is close to the centre of the food areas. Is comfortable. Has airport pick up and drop facilities

Room Tip: Choose the front facing ones
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#18 of 60 in Mississauga
Etobicoke
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!