“Our first stay at a Best Western”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Belleville, Canada
“Our first stay at a Best Western”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

My husband and I grabbed a park, sleep, fly package at the Airport West Best Western Toronto. It was our first stay at a BW and we were truly amazed . The room was large, clean and comfortable, the staff curtious, helpfull, and quick to solve our forgotten at home items and the shuttle service prompt and quick to and from the airport. We have always been a Quality Inn and Suites customer but after the Best Western experience we will now be Best Westerners for Life...and we'll convert our travelling friends to BW's too.
Thanks BW.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Melissa C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Welland
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Great place, but bathroom door was very hard to close, etc.
Room was very nice and big.
Food near the hotel, not good. So I called Swiss Chalet for a Vegi Burger. Great service.
Good thing I had my laptop computer with me, as nothin was on the tv.
Glad the hotel provided Internet.
I would stay at a Best Western.
The only thing when I checked out is they did not put my full legal name on my bill.
It's almost like saying Oh! Looks like another persons name.
Next time I hope they get my name right. It's on my Visa.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Ontario
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have stayed here before and it is a good location for flying out early morning. The shuttle gets you right to where you need to be.

Room Tip: Affordable and Clean
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Sioux Lookout, Canada
Reviewed August 25, 2011

On my stopover to Europe I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel which accommodated my family with superb service. Our room was the King Suite which included not only a king bed in a separate room, but also a large "living room" with a sofa, chair, desk, jacuzzi and a private sauna. It is the only hotel that has had all of these amenities for a remarkably reasonable price. The request for a late check-out was granted and the staff were most pleasant in their duties - from the room attendants to the front desk. We received courtesy shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and back again the next morning. Although there was a minor glitch at the airport in contacting the hotel for a pickup, (the phone system was seemed inaudible), it was resolved and the hotel management was most deserving in handling the occurrence. A great place to stay and a wonderful room to "vacation in".

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This was the second of three hotels that we stayed at in 4 days. I found it typical of most hotels. Fairly clean and the room was spacious. The kids spent a couple of hours at the pool and all was well. We never ate at the restaurant but there are a few options just down the road.

• Stayed August 2011
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I stayed here for one night after a late flight. I chose this hotel mainly for the price. I didn't notice a huge difference in the trip advisor reviews for airport hotels, all had a mixture of good and bad but this hotel was about half the price of the ones right across from the airport. My experience with the shuttle was excellent. It left the hotel on time and when I returned, I called the hotel and they told me where to meet the shuttle. By the time I was out the doors, it was already there. It's only about a 10 minute drive to the hotel in the shuttle. The room itself was very nice although the bed was superb, with big comfy duvets. I didn't try the restaurant but the menu looked really good. There is also a Subway sandwich place right beside the hotel if you want lighter fare. I'm not sure why people are saying you have to park in a separate parking lot. I parked right behind the hotel and my car was perfectly fine. It was super easy, you just have to get a ticket from the front desk to display on your dashboard. My only negative was that I didn't think it was as clean as it could be, it wasn't horrendous or anything but it could be improved. However, a couple that I met had a much cleaner room so maybe mine was done at the end of a shift or something. Still for the comfort, convenience and price, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Really enjoyed this hotel. Reasonably priced rooms, bar drinks and very friendly staff. I don't recommend the buffet breakfast the service is rather slow to get your beverage and check. Otherwise we will be staying again!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank TheMrsCC
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#18 of 60 in Mississauga
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,218 reviews
Etobicoke
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!