“Clean, Nice rooms, and cheap!”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed April 12, 2011

This is a really nice hotel. The beds & pillows were comfortable and it felt very clean. It is definItely worth the price! It's close to the airport and ypu have access to a 24 hr shuttle both to and from the airport. My only complaint is the front desk is busy and we stood around in line waiting to check in for 5- 10 mins.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
BWTorontoAirportWest, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

We would like to thank you for your review. As a hotel we are pleased to hear your stay was comfortable and hope to welcome you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel

Reviewed March 29, 2011

This is a basic airport stopover hotel. We booked through Hotwire and were initially disappointed not be on the airport strip where there are many good restaurants. (This hotel is on the Mississauga side of the airport, the setting is a bit bleak.) There was not a restaurant within walking distance, so we decided to go to the hotel restaurant, and were very pleasantly surprised. While there is no ambience at all, the food was fantastic. My husband ordered butter chicken, it looked and tasted fantastic, as did my Jamaican Jerk chicken. Prices were very reasonable. Everything else about our stay was fine, although I do wish more airport hotels had on-site parking, rather than have you drive in a convoy to another lo at a specified time.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luv10is_2

Thank you very much for your comments on your stay at our hotel. It is through feedback from our very valuable guests' experiences that we can continually improve our guest services. We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2011

Booked into this hotel at internet rate which was supposed to be charged immediately upon booking. At check out the rate had been changed due to the fact that we had been put on the "Executive Floor". This was NOT at our request.. we just wanted the room we booked for the price we booked at. This still has not been resolved to my satisfaction. On day 2 of of our stay we were informed that we needed a special parking pass. Why this was not conveyed to us at check in I'm not sure. We were at risk of getting our vehicle towed from the parking lot!
Having said that, the hotel itself was nice enough... the room assigned to us was clean and comfortable, and the pool and hot tub were very nice. However, I would warn anyone checking out of this hotel to closely observe what they are being charged, and have booking confirmation in hand! Otherwise rate may be higher than expected!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ViRen_11

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is important to us as we consistently strive to provide the best possible service and to meet or exceed our guests' expectations. Rest assured that your observations have been noted.
We look forward to welcoming you back at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport

best regards

Reviewed March 5, 2011

Excellent room. Very clean with huge washroom. You could play football in the bathroom. Granite tops. Marble tiles, etc. Iron (that actually gets hot) and ironing board. Small fitness room, but it did the job. Large fridge. No microwave. No complaints. They also accept cash. For under $100 CAD, just a great deal.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We stayed here and did the Park-and-Fly deal. We got a good price booking online and they had a shuttle to the airport. Prices were almost $40 cheaper online than what they quoted at the desk on all websites.

We were really disappointed. The rooms were okay, but we had a dingy bathroom. We went to the bar for a drink and the service was pretty much non-existent. We had to go searching to pay for our drinks (no one working was even in the restaurant!)

When it came to parking, they had no spots left! I lucked out and parked in an employee spot, but my friend had to park in the entrance to some other business. She was totally sketched out, but the guys from Best Western told her to just go ahead.

We called two shuttles when we got back. The first one wasn't there when they said it would be, and the second one was complete chaos. He picked us up at Terminal 3, then went to Terminal 1, and then back to 3. On the second round to Terminal 3 he tried to overcrowd the bus and was piling luggage in the center aisle. Some people got upset and said "this is against code!" (because it clearly was) and he told them to be quiet! I was STUNNED.

We were going to stay another night when we returned from our trip but were so disgusted that we booked elsewhere. I'll pay extra money to stay elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 16, 2011

We booked this hotel through an online site who confirmed we had parking for the week while we were on vacation. Upon checking in we were informed we did not have parking. We were then told it would be $6 per night to park. The staff member went away to get the manager at our request and came back stating now the parking was $15 per night!! We continued asking for the manager and once again he came back alone and said now they had no parking available as they were full but if we paid the $15 per night they would accommodate us (how this would be possible if they apparently were full I don't know). The staff member then tried to say that he never did offer us the $6 rate yet there was a reception full of people who heard him.

In the end we contacted the online booking site and informed them of the issue, they then refunded us in full and cancelled our reservation. We had to find another hotel at the last minute and thankfully we found a competitor down the street that was able to offer us everything we required, included exceptional customer service that was null and void at this hotel.

Very shocked that we were lied to and very disappointed for a chain we thought was reputable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2011

Greetings, well my stay there was above what I was expecting, right from when I got in the shuttle until the next morning when I left, everything was great. When I was ready to leave the airport, I called the BW to ask them to send the shuttle, the guy at the office told me it would be there in 20 minutes and to go to the designated area where the shuttle would pick me up. It didn't take 20 minutes before he showed up, it took 14 minutes and also the driver was extremely helpful and friendly. Extremely relaible shuttle service. We got to the hotel, the shuttle driver helped everyone with a smile on his face, he was genuinely nice.

Once there, it didn't take long, the clerk (nice guy also) made it quick and within 5 minutes after getting to the hotel, I was in my room. The room and bathroom were sparkling clean, bed was confortable and well, the next noise I heard after getting in bed was my wake-up call. Actually I'm not exagerating when I say that the entire building is super quiet.

The next morning at check-out time, same thing, no fuss, the girl at the office asked me how my night was and wished me a safe trip, the shuttle picked me up on time and I was off to the airport. I can say without hesitation that I will go back at the BW Toronto airport next time I will have a flight leaving from Pearson Airport.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Loudmouth82
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#19 of 60 in Mississauga
Etobicoke
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Quality Inn Airport West
#37 of 60 in Mississauga

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!