I stayed at this hotel in July of 2013 for a one night stay when we arrived late into Toronto Pearson Airport. Although this hotel might not look like much from the outside, it was a perfect hotel for a short stay. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was very helpful in pointing us to a place where we could grab a late evening bite to eat (Kelsey's - a 5 minute walk) and provided us with a 10% discount at the restaurant. And the rate at this hotel was certainly very affordable especially considering it included a hot breakfast.
The hotel is about a 5 - 10 minute drive from the airport and is quite easy to find. Parking is free and readily available.
The hotel is not a place you would want to stay for a longer period if you wish to have rooms set up for business or a pool. However, for a quick stay, I could not foresee a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are proud to announce that we are now a 100% smoke free property. Quality Inn & Suites in Mississauga, ON is a perfect choice for travellers staying for a layover between connecting flights, as it boasts an excellent location at Highway 401 and Dixie Road, just minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport. However, its great location alongside a wide range of amenities make our Mississauga hotel very popular with business and leisure travellers staying for much longer than one night as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Airport Area Hotel Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Mississauga
- Holiday Inn Express Mississauga
- Mississauga Holiday Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga Ontario