“Another great stay”

Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga
Ranked #30 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I usually rate this hotel as an excellent value/stay but I'm usually there to catch a flight at 8am and park my car for the week. This time we were there because we had a concert at Ontario Place and needed to pick a relative up at the airport the following afternoon. The drive from Ontario Place was quick and easy maybe a 10-15min drive. We checked in at 10:30pm beds were comfy I was having a great sleep until around 6am when the jumbo jets starts flying over head man was it noisy, like I said above when we stayed in the past we were usually up and at the airport ourselves at 6am so we never experienced the noise before. The bathrooms are small but manageable, nice breakfast like every holiday inn express. Room was clean. Free WI-FI and parking. Over all we had a great stay I recommend this hotel 100% for airport travel, maybe 75% for other reasons. I would still stay again noise or not 104$ a night in Toronto is a great value. Lots of food options a block away!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Recently stayed here for two nights. Our a/c did not work, the beds were sagging and the toilet was leaking. Room was very musty smelling.

We ended up moving to a different room, but still musty and sagging beds.

The morning breakfast was great - lots of choices and it was very clean!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Great price, great front desk staff, but the cleaning staff need glasses... I've stayed in nicer/more modern Holiday Inns, but value/price in this hotel was worth it.
You won't find a better price and if you're staying on the weekend and don't have to deal with the rush hour commute, it takes under 25 minutes to get to from the downtown core (which is less time then it takes to get just about ANYWHERE in Toronto !!)
Front desk staff were awesome, remembered my name when I came back to book an extra night, were very helpful and checking in and out was a breeze!
Free breakfast was good, rooms were quiet, didn't get bothered by planes from the nearby airport, bed was comfortable and there is a good selection of restaurants close by.
My only complaint is with the cleaning staff. While the bed was always very clean, Stevie Wonder could have done a better job at vacuuming !! ... My biggest issue was that there were a few hairs in the bathroom and also a used damp cloth hanging on the shower curtain rod. I had checked out the following day and then later that night decided to stay again (I was hoping to do some camping but the weather wasn't cooperating and the hotel was much more convenient to get me back to town in time for a meet-up the following day) ... Happened to get the exact same room ... but also got same 3 hairs and same cloth STILL hanging on the shower curtain rod !!!
I'll stay there again, but I'll bring a vacuum !! (I'm sure that will give management a hint when I bring my luggage in)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank WeQuick
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Chose the Holiday Inn Express Toronto Airport, due to the free parking and free breakfast offered at this property close to Toronto Pearson International airport. Was able to obtain a great price for this one night and all expectations lived up during this stay.

Property is a bit dated, however the room, bed, washroom was clean and comfortable.
Free wifi internet was also a plus, and if you didn't bring your own laptop, they have two computers by the front lobby that offer free internet and printing services.

This hotel is right by the airport, you can hear a bit of the airplanes overhead but the jet sounds are not very loud, and I slept without any issues.

Lots of food choices a few mins drive away, Kelseys, Montana's, A&W, Subway. If you're shopping for a car or looking to pick up car parts, there are a bunch of car dealerships just next to this hotel. (Toyota, Nissan, VW) to name a few.

Hot water was not an issues when taking a shower, as there was plenty of hot water. I've been to other hotels where there was no hot water available, and I've had to take cold showers.

All the first floor rooms have a sliding door where you can get to your car if it's parked right by. This is perfect for loading or offloading lots of extra luggage or extra equipment you may bring with you during your stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank akide
Reviewed February 7, 2011

We stayed for one night on a layover at the Toronto Pearson Airport. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful, even late at night. The room was clean and quite adequate for our needs. The only issue was the shuttle service from the airport. Our understanding was that the shuttle runs 24 hrs/day so we waited for an hour and when it didn't come, we finally called the hotel and they informed us that it only comes if we call to ask for a ride. So eventually it did come and we made sure to book the shuttle right away for the next morning, to get us back to the airport. Lesson learned. next time we will call for the shuttle as soon as we land. After a long day of air travel on Air Canada, which comes with no (free) food service and several flight delays, we were very hungry when we arrived at the hotel. There were a couple of restaurants nearby, but it was too cold, so we ordered a pizza from Luca Pizza. Pretty good pizza, although I must say we were very hungry so anything would have tasted good at that point. Breakfast was really good! Scrambled eggs and sausage, pastries, fruit, etc. Very good! All in all, I would recommend this hotel without reservation.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank TravelingAssociate
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Rooms and the general facility are this hotels downfall. They have clearly taken an older hotel and tried to keep it going, and are doing OK, but not great.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank ssnake
Reviewed January 21, 2011

We always stay here so we can park our vehicle when we fly out for a vacation. We arrived in the early evening check in was quick we had a room on the first floor made it super easy to get all our luggage through the patio door. The rooms are small for an extended stay but theyre perfect for an over night stay. The beds are comfortable, free WIFI is nice also computers in the lobby. We spent the night had to take a 7am shuttle to the airport breakfast hadn't started yet but they allowed us to grab what was available to take with us. The shuttle varies from a small bus type to a passenger van. It is a short ride to the airport 5-10mins depending on traffic. When you arrive back at airport you can call and they will pick you up. Over all its a nice clean hotel

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family