“Inexcusable conduct. Do not go here.”
Review of Ambiance of India

Ambiance of India
Ranked #67 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

After being regular customers since Ambience opened, we recently had dinner there and tried to use a Groupon type coupon to pay. My coupon clearly stated: 'No expiry date' yet they refused to honour the coupon claiming their promotion with Groupon was over. The problem is that I don't care. I paid for this in good faith and they refused to honour it. I lost my money. This is an inexcusable way to treat a long standing customer. I won't be back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Really good Indian food, total bill was around $50 for two people (two curries, one rice, assorted appetizers, mango lassi). Had the $10 assorted appetizer plate, which is far too big for two people, and could hardly eat any of the curry when it came because we were almost full! Only needed one bowl of rice for two curries, the bowl was quite large.

The food came in very cool looking decorative metal bowls, and the curries was really good. I had the Lamb Rogan Josh, my wife had a very creamy curry with chicken. Mine was quite spicy (which I love), hers was not spicy but very rich. Lamb and chicken were both super tender and could be cut with a spoon. She commented that most of the people there were Indian, which is a good sign that the food is authentic haha. Would absolutely go again, but with friends this time to help with the huge appetizer dish.

They do takeout as well, which we're eager to try.

1  Thank CRJ03
Reviewed December 10, 2012

For the price of $15/- per curry dish free Nan is not offered any more. Too bad!!!!!!!
The Lunch Buffet everyday includes fresh Nans brought to your table.
Get takeout to try the food. You will not be dissapointed.

2  Thank foodieCanada897
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We go here often because the food is always fresh, authentic and delicious and the place it impeccably clean, unlike most Indian restaurants that we go to in Mississauga and Brampton.

Awesome, friendly, attentive service from people that obviously care about your experience in their fine establishment. I would recommend this place to anyone & everyone... not to mention they have an incredible lunch buffet too.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I've been numerous times for lunch and had amazingly fresh authentic indian food here for under $12. The naan bread is the best I've ever had.