“A great vegetarian hideout.”
Review of Zen Gardens

Zen Gardens
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 2,054 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We discovered this place before it got as busy as it did. Servers are great and remind me of volunteers in Buddhist monasteries. On average I visit this place 3 times a month.
Look forward to the next time.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

My favourite place! Delicious, fresh, vegan and consistent quality. Even my non-vegan family members love this place. 20 minutes to pick-up (sushi takes a bit longer - but worth it!).
This is the one in Mississauga.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Came here with family. The loved it. Just wish they had a buffet, so we could try a larger selection of food.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

The food was good. I am vegan and the food with dairy and /or egg is labelled very clearly. The service was not so good. You had to flag them down to place an order or get water.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Every single time I have come there I have gotten great happy service and the food is amazing. I always leave satisfied.

Date of visit: December 2017