“Fiddler on the Roof”

Peterborough, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fiddler on the Roof”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Excellent live performance! Amazing talent and voices! A mammoth dinner buffet and accommodations at a very reasonable price! An affordable getaway for a couple.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank CasaJava

georgetown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dinner and a show”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I went to see Fidller on the roof last weekend and it was excellent. It's a great price, a dinner and show can't beat it. Will go again.

3 Thank xavierc620
Toronto, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Tom Jones/Ray Charles/Englebert Humperdink/Neil Diamond”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

March 25 visit. I went to see Englebert Humperdink. He was the worst entertainer. He kept playing with his phony mustache and then had to confess it was from dollarama and removed it. His singing was good but his antics/mustache ruined his performance. Ray Charles and Neil Diamond were very good impersonators. However, they sang but didn't entertain the audience. Tom Jones was the best performance of the night. He spoke to the audience, made jokes, got audience involved. He sang as well as entertained.
Buffet was good. Even if you're a picky eater, you should find something you will eat. Dessert was very good. Waiters were polite and friendly.
When choosing seats, make sure you don't have people in front of you blocking your view.

Midland, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Great hotel and show”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Last weekend attended the stage west performance at the crown plaza. The show was excellent as was the food and accommodations. Will be going back.

1 Thank fox4ster25
Hamilton, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“First time going and would go again!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went to see Fiddler on the Roof with our family (8 people), for some of us it was our first time and others have been there many times. I wasn't sure what to expect and I can't say that I am very qualified to talk about the production, but I can say that I certainly was entertained and enjoyed it very much. I can't complain at all about the buffet, there was a wide variety of foods and desserts and everything that I chose to fill my plate with, I liked. The dinner and theatre are included in the price of the show, with drinks paid for separately and served by a waiter at your table. We got there a bit early so went to the bar near the lobby of the hotel, which made the wait much better than standing in the lobby of the theatre. Although we did not stay overnight, the option of staying at the attached hotel is great and we may try that next time. You can enter the building through the hotel or through the theatre entrance. We parked (for free) right beside the theatre doors and it made for a nice quick exit after the show. I would like to go back again and would recommend the experience.

1 Thank schamber21