“Great take out option”

Thai Cuisine Experts
Ranked #18 of 1,648 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Mississauga, Canada
“Great take out option”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We order take out quite ofter from Thai Cuisine, the food is fresh and very tasty. The only suggestion would be to add more vegetables or protein to the dishes. The red and green curry are very tasty.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank store7008

Mississauga, Canada
“Disappointing Thai food.”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We ordered pad Thai, chicken pineapple fried rice and a coconut mushroom soup. While the soup was acceptable minus the giant chopped vegetables, the pad thai and fried rice felt more like I was eating Chinese food vs eating Thai food. I was very disappointed when I realized tasting their food that Thai express had better Thai food then them. Between order time and delivery time was over an hour. We waited almost an hour and half before we got our food. Would I go back??? Only if I desperately needed to and they were the only ones opened. If not I'd avoid.

Toronto
“Where is the meat?”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

While I agree the taste of their food is excellent (tried at least 4 times), I stopped ordering from here because the meat dishes are WAY TOO STINGY on the meat. You will find them full of vegetables with a few small pieces of meat. The amount is so small that even the great taste couldn't bring us back because we thought we were being cheated. If I wanted a vegetable only dish, I would have ordered it. Come on! That's all you need to do to move from 3 star to 5 star is to make a meat dish a MEAT DISH.

• Visited June 2013
mississauga
“Thai Cuisine: good take-out food, but not great for winter eat-in”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is a small, open-kitchen, plastic-table-metal-chairs place In a strip-mall, so you know the ambiance. The food is fast & nice, and the take-out business is busy, and the staffers are pleasant, but we were the only and very cold eat-in diners on the night we visited. You order at the counter; you pay at the counter; you pick up your own food at the counter. When the door is open (which is often, as people come for their orders), that's a frosty breeze straight out of the busy parking lot: the food gets cold just as quick as you do.

Frank D is right: this is snack-style cafeteria service, although at least it is fresh. Use Thai Cuisine Experts for take-out and delivery, but don't bother with eat-in unless you're desperate.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank judith s
Hamilton
“Amazing food great location”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as they are directly across the street. what amazing food the flavours dazzled in my mouth. the staff were very attentive and even added a little extra to my mango shake when they saw i was out. try the butter chicken it is very tender but go spicey. i will be back.

• Visited September 2013