“Awesome Thai, Best I Ever Had!!”

Thai Cuisine Experts
Ranked #26 of 1,776 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-Chef of Four Seasons Hotel, Chiang Mai, Thailand. Toronto Star reviews award *** 3 Stars for our best Thai food in Mississauga. Thai Cuisine Experts New 2nd Location Open Now Serving Fresh Thai Food.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is the best tasting meal I have had across the board. The chef personally took my order when I said I was vegatarian and prepared a delicious Pad Thai and Green Coconut Curry. I alone almsot finished the two orders even though the portions were big, since it was so delicious. Recommend anytime!

Vidya

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Got into Mississauga late at night - was staying at the Hampton Inn next door. While there are a number of restaurants in the strip mall, Thai Cuisine was the only one staying open late - and though the kitchen was shut down, the owner was kind enough to personally make me a red curry for take out. A bonus that it was tasty with just the right amount of heat to counterbalance the coconut milk. Instead of having to do with junk food, I had a dinner that was hot, tasty and completely satisfying.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The portions are more than adequate and the food is tastefully prepared. To put it in one word, delicious!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I enjoyed Thai Cuisine Experts. The Tom Yum Soup is tasty. Their Pad Thai is a good choice, the spring rolls are good, and the red curry is a good pick.

It does not have a fancy interior, but the food is good. Be sure to check it out.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I went to this restaurant in the hopes of satisfying my Thai food craving and also to see what all the hype is about. Unfortunately, I was extremely disappointed. The "vegetable" spring rolls lacked vegetables (it was mostly made of shredded carrot), the "chicken" panang curry had mostly bell peppers, also, the taste in both my dish and my husband's wasn't at all authentic. You really won't be getting value for your money going to this place. Needless to say, I will not be coming back!

3  Thank BuzzLightyear613