“Quick, efficient, and satisfying”
Review of Sansotei Ramen

Sansotei Ramen
Ranked #515 of 2,029 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

This was my 2nd time eating at this restaurant. Both times were just before it suddenly got crowded. Service was efficient, and the food came quick. Presentation was simple but elegant. If you do not like your broth salty, request for less salty.

The menu offerings is less than Kenzo Ramen selection, and prices are somewhat higher, but I would return for future meals.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed January 11, 2019

We got there just after 2pm on a Friday afternoon. There was a line-up of 4 tables ahead of us which took about 20 mins. or so. It's a pretty small restaurant so you give your name inside, then have to wait outside (in the mall entrance area).

Staff was friendly. Food was delicious. We liked the broth a lot. Portions were ok, but not big. Prices were between $13-15 for a bowl of ramen, depending on the flavour. I liked the tonkotsu ramen the best, but we also tried the miso and spicy tan tan.

This restaurant accepts the mall gift card (Square One which is Oxford), which is nice since we had some as xmas presents.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018

The one in Downtown Toronto is always line up lunch time, but seat is still available Friday 12pm at this location. Delicious Ramen and Beef rice.

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

The ramen was okay but the chicken pieces was really tasty. I expected more of the ramen considering the price.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

My son and I were exiting Square One as it was closing and he needed to use the washroom. As we approached the exit doors there were two new restaurants on each side, SU&BU and Sansotei. Super relieved we turned left and headed into Sansotei. The host advised the restroom was for customers only. I asked to speak to the manager but she ignored my request and kept repeating “I’m really sorry”. It was a terrible experience and would not support a restaurant that denies children access to a washroom.