“Excellent”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,781 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is my local Keg, it's close to my office and home, I visit at least once a week and sometimes more. I've been there multiple times with colleagues, clients, friends and family. The service, food and atmosphere are excellent.

1  Thank Steve Z

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Fewer add on selections than the othd Kegs I have visited so my usual side of asparagus was not available.

Steak cooked nicely..baked potato a bit cool.

Standard Keg fare

1  Thank Jillian S
Reviewed March 18, 2013

One of the best Keg's i have been to.
Food is always on par, Service is outstanding and the atmosphere is always chipper.
You will not regret visiting.

1  Thank flamemax
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went out with pals and gals at this Keg location about a month ago. I had the the sirloin and add on crab legs, both were a little too salty but my steak was cooked right (medium). Our only problem was that one pasta dish was cold, Jen asked for a simple reheat and when she got her meal back it was overcooked. Service was great, our server recognized two of us (party of 7) and remembered that my buddy liked his steak Chicago-rare.

1  Thank JohnBM8
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Recently had lunch here with colleagues. We ordered the New York Steak-2, Sirloin, Sirloin daily special ( 2 tiny shrimps and scallops) . Our steaks were all done well, when 2 requested medium, 1 medium well, and 1 well done. Edges were charred on all 4. Since we were under time constraints we did not ask it to be replaced. The table bread was just plain,not sourdough like some of the Keg branches do. SIde dishes were fair,nothing special not outstanding- 2 skinny asparagus stalks, 2 pieces of yellow peppers, very pathetic. Place is nicely done with booths, bars and all.
Would probably not go back to this branch, I guess the standards are different from store to store.

1  Thank conjuror88