“Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Swirls
Ranked #9 of 21 Bakeries in Mississauga
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Swirls is a NUT-FREE bakery that offers gourmet CUPCAKES, CAKES and other sweet treats at both store locations (Mississauga and Etobicoke). We also specialize in custom cupcakes and cakes -- including shaped/character cakes. Contact us for your events, corporate functions and special events. We offer catering of freshly baked goods, set-up and delivery.
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Swirls cupcakes are fresh and taste great. This is by far one of the best cupcake places in Mississauga, their prices are very reasonable as well. I've been going here for years.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ABGWABG

Mississauga
“My cake source”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Last year when I was looking for a tiered cake for my daughter's 2nd birthday party Swirls gave me the best quote out of every other store I have gone to. Overall the cake tasted good although I've had better cakes. But my main goal was for someone to replicate a Dora cake design I really liked without paying an arm and a leg. I was very happy with the design although the colours were a bit off. I also think there was a misunderstanding because I specifically asked if they can recreate the design using only buttercream but I ended up with a fondant cake. I realize that perhaps this was my mistake because buttercream can't possibly hold up the design on the sides without using fondant.

All in all despite those few things it wasn't a big deal and the cake was a hit with my guests. I think I will come here again for my next birthday cake.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Amazing cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Ordered a mexican theme cake for my girl. She loved it so much and it tasted and looked so . Thanks for getting me extra points. You guys are great

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank wario69
Swirlscupcakes, Owner at Swirls, responded to this review, November 5, 2014
Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your daughter's celebration. We are so happy that the cake we made was enjoyed. We greatly appreciate the feedback you have given us. Feel free to contact us anytime.
Toronto, Canada
“My fav cupcake place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is my fav cupcake place in town they have great tasting cupcakes and there frosting melt in your mouth there mango and vanilla cupcake tastes the best, I have been getting there cupcakes for years and all I can say is that they never disappoints me, there cakes are equally good and delicious, it is a must try.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank triptourist1000
Swirlscupcakes, Owner at Swirls, responded to this review, November 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your positive feedback. So happy to hear that you love the cupcakes as much as we do. Feel free to contact us anytime.
“Love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

We go to swirls on a regular basis because we love their cupcakes. We also had them do our cake and cupcakes for our wedding. We met with the owner to go over what we wanted and they delivered exactly what we discussed. Everyone at the wedding loved the cake - it was fresh and they loved the flavours (we had the strawberry field and lemon coconut cupcakes and red velvet for our cake). We would definitely recommend swirls for wedding cakes, or just for an everyday treat. Their gelato is also a great treat in the summer.

• Visited August 2012