“Mexican Fast food but excellent”
Review of El Sombrero

El Sombrero
Ranked #137 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 25, 2013

When i went there, it looked like a fast food place with a small bar. However I had a wonderful chicken quesadilla that was very inexpensive and tasty. You also get chips and salsa with your meal. I would definitely go back.

2  Thank letsgetgoing

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place last night.
First of all this is a fast food kinda restaurant, so don't expect sit-down service. You look at the menu on the hanging board (a very limited one), place the order and they will bring the food to your table. My wife ordered Enchilada and I ordered the wet burrito and a small chilli. We both loved the chili. My burrito was okay, but frankly speaking I've had better at Mucho Burritos.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

When searching for authentic Mexican food in Ontario, look no further than Mississauga's El Sombrero.

1  Thank Travellersbestpicks
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was recommended by a few coworkers for their authentic mexican food. I visited a few times and liked the food. However, last time were were there we had a very bad service by one of the staff. She had to say the last word out loud in front of other customers before we walked out of the restaurant. There's gonna be a while before we'll go back again.

1  Thank Karin L
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hole-in-the-wall dive (wedged into a strip center dominated by Indian restaurants) offers fresh ingredients, huge portions and a friendly, made-to-order staff that lovingly serves up some tasty dishes. Try the Wet Burrito with everything. For $10, you'll be stuffed!

1  Thank Jim M