“Where Travel Expo was held!”

The International Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: The International Centre hosts over 450 events a year from trade and consumer shows to conferences and galas, attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors. We're so easy to get to - right in the heart of the Greater Toronto Area - a quick 20 minute drive from downtown Toronto and just three minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport. And, once you get here, there's FREE parking for over 5,000 vehicles. If you're staying overnight, you'll find more than 40 international brand-name hotels at our doorstep. Our ideal location also lets you take full advantage of all the things to do in Toronto - or simply stay in our neighbourhood and visit some great local attractions. We hope to see you soon!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Travel Expo has been held there more than once, I believe I was there just tearlier this year but I can't remember but I know I went there with a friend for that kind of thing. The walking distance is a bit too far. The taxi charges you like $40or something, the black ones and I was asking for taxi but I didn't know it was the 'expensive' one. It was only about 5 minutes away from the airport!

I believe I was there in the past with a friend but it could mean paying additional fare when on Toronto local bus. But it was for something different, maybe clothing/shoes warehouse sort of thing.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I went to the international Center for the Made by Hand Craft show which I enjoyed very much lots of room between isles to shop and walk, a fun filled day but when I got hungry we didn't eat the pizza in the back but got a stamp on our hand went out to hallway walked to a place in the main hallway for what looked like cafeteria food but it wasn't it was hot fresh and cooked right in front of us even my mom was impressed with the taste will stop by there next time I'm. Seeing an exhibit there if I get hungry again

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I come here several times a year (mostly for travel and photography shows) I love the free parking and most of the exhibit halls are easy to navigate through. It would be nice to have some sort of shuttle service from the parking lot though!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Terrible location, noisy and uncomfortable meetings rooms. A suburban disaster. Conference centres are diffficult spaces, but this cold and nasty space is completely unacceptable.

1  Thank Donald M
Reviewed March 17, 2013

They have lots of "shows", my favorite is the Creative Festival in April for 2 days. It is a craft festival. An annual event. Great parking and handy to get to.

1  Thank J0hanna7