“Fresh Seafood”
Review of Boil +

Boil +
Ranked #415 of 2,049 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We went here for lunch because my husband wanted to eat seafood. When we entered, a very attentive staff recommended we try their combo for couples which was a good deal for $34++ which consisted of shrimps, mussels, fried rice ,sweet potato fries and toasted bread. We were asked what kind of sauce we wanted for our meal and we chose their signature sauce(there were at least 6 kinds of sauces) and with mild spiciness.

Our orders came very fast. The shrimps and mussels were fresh and very tasty but on hindsight we should have ordered our seafood just steamed without the sauce because the sauce was already cooked with our seafood and it was a bit overpowering. We also ordered lobster which was cooked in buttter and cheese?

I would consider dining here again if I want to try seafood. They have an extensive menu and we would probably try some of them next time.Our bill came up to $86 including drinks and tips.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 21, 2018

I usually order the combination for one which includes shrimps, mussels and clams. I prefer the mild cajun sauce. I will usually add sausage and sweet corn. A side order of sweet potato fries is recommended. This restaurant is owned by Heart Sushi and the manager (Phillip) often moves between both places. His servers are friendly and efficient. A couple of times when I planned to go to Heart, I didn't want to wait in their lineup, so I wen't to Boil + instead and was fully satisfied.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Very hot day yesterday didn’t want to cook so we decide to try boil + for dinner soon as we went in saw tall guy greeted us with a warm smile very clean place furniture beautiful met amazing Philip who was very accommodating sooo friendly .Your suggestion was just right to our needs.
Food was very fresh and delicious service beyond excellent
Thank you Philip for the wonderful experience highly recommended and look for Philip at all times when you visit.
A round of applause to the team gob job!
Surely we will go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been there out of curiosity and we found seafood hang out !great environment ,great food especially good service by Phillip!good job guys keep up the good work!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

Beautifully decorated, very modern look and well furnished envoirnment. Overall the place is very welcoming.
Seafood choice is large and very detailed. Menu is on iPads but the waiting staff can take oral orders as well.
Bibs to safeguard your clothing when you muscle in with oysters, shrimps, losbster and crab available on every table.
A must visit for seafood lovers.
Don’t forget to ask for house ‘hot sauce’. Unbelievably tasty.
Excellent service.