“Great Tasting Food.”

8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Ranked #82 of 2,075 Restaurants in Mississauga
Description: Food always tastes better when it’s made from scratch. We start with real ingredients – it makes a real difference. Our burgers are ground in-house using fresh Angus beef. We marinate and roast our own chicken in-house and age our prime rib for 40 days. All of our breads and burger buns are baked fresh daily along with our homemade pies and desserts. There are no shortcuts to perfection.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We all thoroughly enjoyed this lively restaurant.
We all had different dishes......all 14 of us and each of us enjoyed our food immensely.
Friendly staff and a wonderful atmosphere.
Just totally loved it!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (82)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The food at reds is truly stunning. The ahi tuna appetizer, flavours and textures paired well. The softness of the tuna with the crunch of the nacho, created balance. The salmon was well crafted. The salmon was cooked well, the skin crispy, tomato purée Pairs perfectly with the salmon, and the buerre Blanc was good. Overall easy 5 star, and one of my top restaurants in food and value. Truly recommend

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

My own personal Bugaboo at a restaurant is a waitor who tries to upsell everything! Then, he returned to fill up water glasses for the family, but walked away before filling mine ... And I am paying the bill. Not a bright move.

Food took forever to arrive, which was surprising given that the restaurant was not busy.

Food itself was nothing special. Hamburger was black, and overcooked.

If your in the Square One, try the food court. Big Sky Burger beats this hands down.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Came with a group of friends, and left with an ok experience. Nothing special really. My Cobb salad was average and I got overcharged for changing chicken to tuna. My friends steak came out cold. The server was ok, we felt neglected although we chatted a lot he left us alone for ever. Not sure if I would go back, first visit left me with no reason to.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

When a decision had to be made about where to meet up for lunch, positive reviews about Reds & a great midway location made me pick this place. I was hoping I wouldn’t be disappointed. & I was not. The restaurant wasn’t busy & we were seated at a nice, quiet table indoors. We were given our space & time to order & enjoy our drinks & food. Not surprising, like almost all of my other restaurant visits, we were content with the starters we ordered. No complaints about the red wine but I’d have liked my Bloody Mary to have a bit more kick & the cranberry fizz definitely tasted so much better with a little modification. The ambiance nice, music entertaining, food delicious & service great; but the company, awesome which is always a bonus.

Date of visit: August 2019