“great expereince”

Reserve a Table
Mon, 5/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #120 of 2,025 Restaurants in Mississauga
Description: Food always tastes better when it’s made from scratch. We start with real ingredients – it makes a real difference. Our burgers are ground in-house using fresh Angus beef. We marinate and roast our own chicken in-house and age our prime rib for 40 days. All of our breads and burger buns are baked fresh daily along with our homemade pies and desserts. There are no shortcuts to perfection.
Reviewed November 13, 2018

Went there twice in the past year. Last week went with my husband, and the place was pretty busy. We were told there was a 30 min wait for the dining room, but thankfully, we got a spot at the bar, which requires no wait time.

The bar only had one bar tender, which means we only had one waiter for the whole bar, so i was worried about not getting quick enough service for the evening, but the waiter was attentive, and checked on us a few times during our dinner, maybe because we also ordered quite a bit, and alcohol, so the bill was not cheap.

I ordered the prime rib and my husband ordered the burger (forgot what its called), and we ordered truffle fries. I'm pretty picky with my food, and the i ordered the prime rib medium rare, and i have to say, well done Red! I enjoyed it. The truffle fries was nothing special, and over priced. The burger was tender and tasty.

Red is a combination of the Keg, Jacks and Moxi kind of feel, food and restaurant, just in case you're wondering. If you are in the neighbourhood, it is worth the try! We def will be going back.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

I typically do not eat at malls but this restaurant was great! My girlfriend and myself both had the mushroom soup with truffle oil which was great. The lobster and avocado grilled cheese was perfect and the truffle fries were totally worth the trip to the gym! Great spot!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, especially during Happy Hour when Reds is not packed and noisy.

$5.00 Mill Street Organic/14 oz. glass on Sunday

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Has a great well buffered patio in the midst of a parking area. Service was very friendly.

Excellent food choices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Good food and ambience for shopping mall restaurant. Timely with service and teamwork is recognized. Generous fresh and hot portions (e.g. Burgers, clubhouse, fries). Give it a try

Date of visit: August 2018