Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
$144
$125
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$123
$118
$102
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$92
Hotels.com
$199
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$70
TripAdvisor
1,121 results
All reviewsunderground parkingtoronto airportgreat hotelbreakfast buffetshuttle serviceunder renovationan early morning flightclean hotelfront desk staffwould stay againbusiness tripfree shuttlepark and flystayed one nighthgipantrypearson
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I spent a week at this hotel and was very pleased. The staff were always helpful and pleasant. The rooms are nicely appointed and I enjoyed having a fridge in the room. The beds are very comfortable and the bedding very nice. This is a fairly new hotel so there the usual little problem. On my first night I heard a pop from the bathroom but did not pay it much attention. The next moring I went to take a shower and there was no light. I was still able to see in the bathroom with the daylight. I let the front desk know and they had a maintenance person up to fix very quickly. The next morning, the same thing happen and again the front desk staff arranged to have fix quickly but before long, the lights went out again. Again, I let the front desk staff know and this time they said that this was not acceptable and moved me to another room. The front desk staff felt really bad about what happened and checked in on me a number of times to make sure all was ok.

I ate in the resturant each morning for breakfast, the selection and quality was excellent. I really enjoyed the make it yourself waffles. I did have a couple of meals in the evening but if there is one down fall about the hotel, is that there is a limited menu for dinner. Then again, I do not believe that they have many guests that stay for 7 nights.

This hotel is located near the airport but I rarely heard any aircraft noise. The hotel does have a small fitmess center and pool that is fine for basic exercise. The interest service, which is free, was very fast and reliable.I would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We stayed here to attend a tournament in Etobicoke. This hotel provided excellent value and competent, helpful staff. The beds were 'thermapedic" and adjustable. The room, although only a few km from the airport, was absolutely quiet. Housekeeping staff did a good job daily. Laundry facilities were easy to use. The best part of this hotel in our opinion was the full breakfast that was included in the room price. Fresh fruit--blueberries, strawberries etc. A variety of fresh juices. Freshly cooked waffles and a cook who did a full egg/bacon/hashbrowns breakfast or omelete to order. If needing to stay in this part of greater Toronto, Hilton Garden Inn on Caroga Rd. is certainly worth it. (There are about 5 Hilton Gardens Inns in this area--this recommendation goes to the one on Caroga Rd.)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Stayed here for a weekend in July, checked prices on online hotel websites, after a bad experience booking this hotel on hotels.ca.(Basically the room description is not what they say it is) I needed 2 queen beds, pull out sofa and a cot in 1 room with 4 included breakfasts which hotels.ca told me was no problem and would be included, checked my confirmation e-mail and it was only for 2 adults. 2 breakfasts. That wouldn't work for me. I didn't want any surprises when I arrived at the hotel so...
I decided to call directly to the hotel just to confirm the # of beds in a room, they told me the description of the room is not correct, due to fire regulations you cannot put a cot in a room with 2 beds, something I did not know and I would need to go into a suite. So I cancelled my booking on hotels.ca and got a better deal by booking directly with the hotel, they included a 1 bedroom suite, the parking fee (12.00 night), full breakfast for 4 persons (valued at 13.00 ea) , roll away cot,(15.00 night) for only $20.00 more than i would have paid just for a 2 queen bed room. All I had to do was ask if they could include the parking, breakfast for 4 and a cot and they agreed without hesitation.
This hotel is 5 minutes from airport, 20 min to downtown, it is very nice, clean, modern. The breakfast is a full breakfast, cooked to order eggs, bacon,sausage, waffle machine, cereal, fruit, toast, bagels, yogurts etc. I would definately stay here again, and would suggest to book directly with the hotel management to see what kind of deal you can get, especially if your more than 2 persons.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My wife and I had to pick up my daughter who was arriving at Pearson, so we needed a hotel close to the airport for one night. This HGI is quite new, and it showed. The lobby was sleek and modern. Check in was quick and efficient. The room was very nice, however, I did think the bathroom was on the small side. We actually ate at the hotel restaurant and thought the food was quite acceptable. The $12 for parking is totally unacceptable ! I have stayed at other Hilton properties near the Pearson airport, and I must say, this is my favorite one.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Pros: Beautiful lobby and overall hotel. Clean, modern, well-equipped rooms with large flat HD plasmas and intriguing artwork. Super-comfortable bed. Quality Neutrogena toiletries. Nice soundproofing; I never heard a thing from the hallway or joining rooms. The bar fridge was appreciated. Efficient check-in and check-out. Easy access to 401. This hotel can sometimes be found on hotwire with great rates if one seeks to roll the dice.

Cons: Little to complain about. Service in restaurant was sub-par; perhaps just the end of a long night. Charging $12/night for parking 27km from downtown Toronto struck me as bizarre, if not egregious, but this seems to be the norm in this remote business district.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo