1,271 results
All reviews underground parking toronto airport great hotel breakfast buffet shuttle service other hotels an early morning flight front desk staff business trip clean hotel free shuttle park and fly hgi pantry yyz proximity driver
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018

The hotel is located very close to the Pearson International Airport. It is quiet, and the hotel has new look so all the furnishings are in excellent condition. Parking can be indoors which is a bonus when leaving your vehicle in the winter.We have a full size pick up and lots of easy back up parking for us.
This was our first stay at this hotel, and had a suite. The bedroom was generously sized with a king bed with a flat screen TV. The sitting area was furnished with a pull out sofa, T V, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a tiny sink. The bathroom was very clean .The shower stall was large, but there was a Jacuzzi .
Pak the Gentleman at the front desk he made sure we had the perfect room for plane spotting Pak gave us a suite 2 beds 2 TV microwave and fridge We were looking for a Hotel close to our Club the O Zone . Another perfect surprise was the breakfast buffet the best we have ever experienced A perfect $10 cab fare one way
Hot tub is very clean and nice and warm 104 cel
We ate dinner and breakfast and cocktails at the bar are 5/5
We enjoyed our stay and would certainly highly recommend this hotel
Room 1412 is perfect quiet as well

Room tip: Room 1412 for plane spotting
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Windmillgreaser
Reviewed November 11, 2018

We stayed here for coupe of nights during a hockey tournament. It was convenient to the rinks. The food was good and we appreciated that the bar was open a little late for us so we could grab a night cap after the games. We did not hear the airplanes nearby which is impressive. We would stay here again if the team makes it to the tournament.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2018

I have been staying at this hotel nearly every week for the past year while I work in the US. The hotel is close to the airport and the shuttle comes every 30 minutes. The hotel is clean and very quiet for sleeping. The staff are extremely helpful and even go above and beyond to assist with anything that you may require. I like that my car is in a heated garage during the cold winter months. I feel very safe in this hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Charged me twice for the credit card hold of $50 each then charged me an extra $20. I did not even leave my room the whole time i was there and checked out at 930 pm the same day. I called them to find out about the charges and they cant even find my reservation and refused that i even stayed there. Im getting it sorted out through my visa company by disputing the charges. What a horrible experience.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Calvin P, on behalf of managementqqqqqqq at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Perfect and convenient for our overnight YYZ layover. Timely shuttles, short commute, easy check-in. Comfortable and homey lobby and restaurant/bar with late full service. Good night’s rest for our continued travel. Would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple